Thursday 28 July 2016

June Favourites

This month was a fun month with fashion and beauty as I tried plenty of new products and some golden staples in my collection. As the weather was a little better I was able to wear more summer appropriate clothes as I was absolutely baking in my Timberlands so I needed an urgent shoe haul and a change to my look. Along with fashion in the beauty section I was falling for the summery scents and colours with some very tropical body products that made me smell amazing! Anyway ENJOY!



So this month I had plenty of beauty/makeup favourites as you can see but I honestly feel recently that my style has changed massively as I was always a trainers/Timberlands kind of person and I would always wear long tops/blouses and subtle colours. Recently, I have really stepped out of my comfort zone as I have accepted my figure and I love the person that I am and how I look, so I am happy to flaunt my figure in different pieces. I think even though I am going to the gym and working out a lot more I have the figure that I have and I wish to slim down which is what I am trying to do. I have a weird like paranoia about short tops that show my bum I feel really uncomfortable as well as girly shoes as I don't think I can work them as well as others so this was a big step for me in the fashion department. 


Bardot Tops

I have enjoyed these tops so much recently, as the weather is getting warmer I want something more flowing and girly looking so these are perfect. Some of these tops drive me mad because they slide back up my shoulders but the one above I got from Primark for £10 and the one in my over view picture the khaki one for £12.99 in New Look. These look awesome with jeans and espadrilles and it is such a different thing for me to wear, but their are so many different types and colours that I just can't get enough of them.


Blue leather jacket £20 Select

This jacket is my favourite fashion piece at the minute, I received this as a christmas gift a few years ago off my mum and I have only recently started wearing this but it looks so awesome with a long white blouse and black jeans. It is such a bright colour and something I wouldn't have worn a few months ago but as I have lost over 2 stone I think I can wear this finally!


Black and white espadrilles £5 Primark

I have like 3 different pairs of these now and they feel so good! I bought these a while ago but I love them as they look so pretty with jeans and a blouse and even the jacket above which has been a staple look for me in the past few weeks. These are also easy to slip on when you are in a rush and when it's warm you are crazy to be wearing Timberlands like I was doing.

Onto the random favourites!


Nutri bar recipe

So me and Nathan go to this place called nutri bar in Bolton near our gym and it is amazing, they make like healthy meals and boxes that you create yourself. This is my favourite meal to make at home recently which consists off chicken, wholewheat pasta, sweet potato fries, cherry tomatoes, mixed pepper and light mayonnaise. Let me tell you it is amazing and a nice meal for after the gym without doing too much damage. 




Primark homeware

I am 100% in love with the Primark homeware section at the minute from the cutest cushions like above, or their summer range like their cactus pieces or copper. I was totally in love with the copper geometric fairy lights which were around £6 but they are super bright. There candles are phenomenal two of my favourites being the copper french vanilla scent and sea salt and lavender which actually smells like the famous Hollister scent! They are just doing all types of things for me at the minute in the homeware department as I love interior furnishings I seriously hope they carry on being amazing.

Onto beauty...


Soap and Glory The Scrub of your life 

I use this buffer to smooth the body, from rough elbows and dry shins to the backs of your arms. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Original Pink Fragrance -combines fresh bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, and soft musk & amber base note. It does such wonders for my skin!


Coconut Body Butter

Combined with the above product my skin has changed completely and is so soft! The smell is so strong but heavenly, my skin has changed so much and I am happy to now has lovely soft skin.


Monthly eye look! 

Maybelling Color Tattoo in 'on and on bronze' £4.99 and Mac's Naked Pigment £16

I have mentioned this eye look before and it is amazing and such a favourite! On and On Bronze is a gorgeous bronze shade with a lovely shimmer coming from underneath – without screaming discoball! Blended with a chocolate brown eyeshadow and the pigment in the inner corner is a match made in heaven!


Brush Egg

This product gets my brushes clean so much quicker it is a saint! I love this I use this with a little bit of shampoo and leave them to dry and the jobs done, I bought this on Amazon for £2 and it's the best cleaning tool I ever bought.


Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in 'Soft and Gentle' £24

I need every shade in the skinfinishes especially lightscapade as it looks gorgeous! This gives me such a beautiful sun kissed look and I recommend these to all my friends looking for a highlighter even though they are a little pricey. I honestly don't know know what I did before this highlighter it is my baby!

Well that is all my lovelies, feel free to comment your favourites!

All my love,


style="text-align: center;">
.post-title {display:none;}

No comments:

Post a Comment