Thursday 5 May 2016

April Homeware Haul

During my latest little shopping trip I picked up some stationary/homeware pieces that I just couldn't resist. Mostly, copper and cactus themed but what else do you expect from. I have taken a recent liking the pineapple themed pieces so when I visited my two favourite shops in Manchester Oklahoma and Thunder Egg I found some truly amazing finds. ENJOY!



Copper Candle in Vanilla £2.99 Home Bargains

This candle is actually huge, and smells so amazing very similar to my Primark French Vanilla candle. I love the effect of the jar with the copper colour as it is very geometric and looks pretty sat on my window sill. For £2.99 which was a reduced price this is an amazing price as the candle is absolutely massive.


Clipboard Calendar £0.49 Home Bargains

This was my most recent DIY but it is so super cute! I bought the plain clip board and after searching around for a may 2016 calendar print off I found this one at this little street print offs so feel free to get your own. I them clipped it onto the clipboard and added some polaroids around the bottom and secured it to my notice board with binder clips and it looks super cute with all my important events set out on it. 


Copper Pineapple Money Box £14.99 Oklahoma

I had seen this a few times when I visited Oklahoma and I was debating buying it but as I had just got paid I thought why not it's pretty and should convince me to save money haha. Either that or it makes a really pretty ornament now to decide where to put it, it's funny how things like this are becoming popular at the minute like cactuses, pineapples and flamingos I suppose it is just a summer thing but I am not complaining!


Pineapple and Cactus notebooks £3.00 each Thunder Egg

I am seriously obsessed with Thunder Egg! More than anything their cactus range of products such as clothing, badges, homeware like my jewellery holder and lights. They actually have such a wide range of notebooks I picked the palm tree and flamingo ones during my first visit and for £3 each these are perfect so when I seen them tweet about the cactus notebook I had to pop in to get one off my own!


Cactus gift tags £2.75 Oklahoma

My mum pointed these out for me and I thought these would be perfect to add to my notice board as they are so adorable! I love the range of three different tags and I just don't think I can bare to just put them on gifts because they are incredible! Honestly love shops like Oklahoma and Thunder Egg and they have some really unique stuff especially by Sass & Belle which is such a cute brand!


Map print notebook £1.99 Oklahoma

I was drawn to this because it actually reminded me of Nathan, like I always see things with maps on and quotes about distance so I think this will be my new little handbag notebook that can make me all happy when it reminds me of Nathan plus it's handy for writing down ideas for my blog haha!


4 Postcards £0.50 Primark

When I saw these i thought oh my lord those would be perfect for my notice board as they are cute colours and just look really sweet. For 50p that is super good as I had been looking for cards and quoted things to put on my board.


Knitted Cactus £4.00 Thunder Egg

I had seen these in both Oklahoma and Thunder Egg but my mum bought me this asa a little treat and for £4 it is so adorable. They had so many different colours from pink to yellow and different greens and shapes of cactus. Much more practical as a real cactus as they are no sharp spikes to hurt yourself on.


White veil curtains £3.00 each Primark

I was looking for curtains everywhere for my room so when I seen these they were actually perfect as I wanted plain veil curtains in white that weren't anything to brash. For £3 per curtains these were perfect as they are super long and were just the perfect length to fit my window.


 Quote Coaster £2 Thunder Egg

I bought this for my mum as she said she liked it and it was just really cute as I have this painted on my bedroom wall. I just think it will remind my mum of me and it was really in affordable so I think she liked it haha. 


 Foam backed butterflies £1 Pound Stretcher

My mum bought a pack of these around 12 of them on a sheet to stick on the kitchen walls and things so she gave me some for my room. I chose to stick these on my door as butterflies always remind me of my gran. They stick really well and the butterflies actually unclip from the sticky back if you choose the change them around.

Well that is all my lovelies for this blogpost hope you enjoyed seeing my recently homeware hauls and let me know if you purchase any cute homeware pieces or visit some of the places I mentioned!

All my love, 


No comments:

Post a Comment