Wednesday 4 May 2016

More spring sales...

I openly admit I am a shopaholic and I love to buy new fashion pieces and mainly homeware, however recently I have bought a lot of fashion pieces because I went on a bit of a shopping binge while in Blackpool with my mum. A lot of places still have spring sales on like New Look, H&M and Primark so of course I found some absolute bargains mainly with jumpsuits and playsuits. I have been looking for a nice playsuit for the summer for months so when I noticed a variety in Primark I snatched them up. Well anyway my lovelies ENJOY!





Striped One Shoulder top £2 ASDA

I just noticed this while getting some bits with my mum and I really love off the shoulder tops. I have another like this that I layer up with halter beck tops and things, so I think this could look nice with a black skirt and tights and boots for just a casual and chilled look. It's super soft and I really love white and navy stripes as they are really flattering and classic.


Cactus Sleep top £3.50 Primark

This is super adorable, and as soon as I seen it I wash shocked to see it was only £3.50. I love at the minute how Primark are getting subtle hints of cactus pieces in such as tops, sleepwear and homeware. One of my favourite purchases recently was my cactus canvas bag but I really do love this and hope it will benefit me in summer with shorts for bed. I just love the print and variation between cactuses/plants well done Primark!



Khaki Playsuit £6 Primark

As I mentioned in my intro that I was dying to find some playsuits and jumpsuits for summer this was one of my little finds. I bought the black version of this playsuit in my previous Primark haul for April  Check it out here April Primark haul. Anyway I loved my black one and for £6 they are super well made and just very loose and basic for summer. I wore this the other day with black tights and boots and I got so many compliments about this, I love the gold detailing from the zip and belt toggles and this actually fit really well. 




Loose crochet vest tops £2.50 Primark

These were complete and utter bargains as I thought these would look amazing with jeans for summer or even leggings. These were reduced from around £4 each and they had so many colours such as white, coral, mustard, blue and black. I absolutely love the bottom of these tops, I swear I actually have a cushion that matches the bottom of that top haha, I just love mustard and I own very few mustard pieces of clothing so this was a good opportunity for me to widen my colour range, I also picked up the blue as I normally choose white or grey so I thought this would look just as nice with jeans/leggings or even tucked into a skirt. 


Striped jacket/cardigan £5 Blue INC

I loved this when I tried it on in store as I have become more drawn to wearing jackets like these with a rolled up sleeved v-neck top and jeans as it is simple and casual look that is nice for shopping or general everyday errands. I tend to wear pants a lot more so I am able to dress up jeans a t-shirt a little bit more with a nice looking jacket.


White Off-shoulder top £4 Pep&Co

I have wanted some more of these for summer as they look super sweet and Moroccan themed. I am hoping to pair this with jeans or a skirt as it looks like it could keep me cool when the weather is warmer. I really like Pep&Co's pieces at the minute especially there jeans and these tops as they are just simple pieces that aren't ridiculous prices. I know people complain that cheap clothes fall apart but I don't find that with any of my clothes. Like I will shop in a range of places not just Topshop & New Look.




Black & Khaki Jumpsuits £5 each Primark

I had been lusting over these jumpsuits for such a long time but they were £17 each and I wasn't too sure but when I seen they had been reduced by £12 I knew I had to have them especially the khaki one. These fit so well and are super comfy, I cannot wait to wear these to a meal with black heels or something like that. Super happy with these purchases!


Essence Lip Liners £1 each 
Essence I heart colour eyeshadow base £2.50

I picked these up from Wilko recently as I thought I could give the eyeshadow base a try as I had heard great things about it. Whereas with the lipliners I have had loads of these in the past and they are amazing, my favourite colour by far is Satin Mauve as it is the pink purple mauve colour I love. So I pretty much just picked up some more of these, the eyeshadow base is a super pale colour so it will not look patchy and is rather creamy so hopefully it will get my eyeshadow to stick well and last as long as I have heard it does. 


Galaxy Pyramid Earrings £1 Primark

These were in fact £1 even though the tag says £1.50 but these are super cute and appealing. I just loved the marbled blue/green effect the earrings have in the middle of them and they are not too big to look chavy on me.


T-shirt bra's £2.00 each Primark

During my recent shopping spree I noticed these on sale for just £2 each and when you are a larger busted lady bras are always needed. Of course I picked up a pineapple one because it was just so cute and summer and the black geometric one seemed so classic and pretty. 

Anyway my little lovelies that is all for this blogpost, sorry I have not posted in a while as I have had a lot going on and needed some personal time with Nathan and my family.

All my love, 



No comments:

Post a Comment