Friday 12 February 2016

Mac lipstick Collection

So I have already done a MAC lip liner collection but I have accumulated a lot of lipsticks recently around 5 from my birthday, christmas and as gifts or purchasing them myself. I also decided to include my Mac Lip Pro Palette's as well because they are basically just lipsticks that I apply with the MAC 318 Retractable Lip Brush. So here is my collection my lovelies... 





So I keep my lip products in an acrylic makeup organiser that I think is from Amazon, along with my other most used lipsticks such as the Rimmel Kate Moss collection and Soap and Glory. I love this as it is an easier way to see out of my most popular lipsticks what option I have each day. The larger compartment at the side of my lipsticks I keep my MAC Pro Palette's along with my 4 pan eyeshadow palette and my Urban Decay Naked Basics 1 and 2 along with a Soap and Glory Lid Stuff.


Starting with my first row of lipsticks that I classify as my light pinks to dusty pinks.

Peach Blossom - A cremesheen lipstick classed as a frosted cool nude but to me more of a rose nude colour this is a great simple lipstick. So light and feels lovely on the lips as well as a subtle colour.

Please me - A muted rosy tinted pink colour in matte formation. I am on a quest to find a very dusty pink with slightly dark undertone lipstick so I thought I would try this one out. It is a very dark pink on contract to Peach Blossom but it is also very vibrant.

Velvet Teddy - A pink toned nude matte this is one of my new favourites along with Whirl. The classic Kylie Jenner look, I bought this myself as a treat, I bought this under media pressure of it being the infamous lipstick for the Kylie look. However, I am so glad I purchased it because I love the colour and the finish.

Brave - A pink-beige with white pearl, I was tossing up between Brave and Faux for Christmas and finally gave into this one. It is close with Please Me to the lipstick colour I am looking for and is lovely for that full lip look when I want to go all out on my lipstick. 


My second row as my brown toned lipsticks.

Merh - described as a dirty blue pink, I seen this on LoveLaughandMakeup's MAC Haul video and was like 'I NEED THIS!' so my mum treated me to it with Dervish lip liner as an exams treat for doing well. It is one of my favourites and gives a full lip look especially with Plum lipliner.

Viva Glam V - my third ever MAC lipstick, this was my first brown toned lipstick. From The Viva Glam Range this is described as pink toffee brown glaze. I loved this in college for a simple look along with a brown eyeshadow look, and it still has a place in my heart. 

Viva Glam II - described as a pink mauve/muted pink-beige with shimmer. This was a treat of Nathan and the girl in MAC helped me pick this one out, I'm still getting used to it but it a lovely colour to add to my brown toned lipstick section. 

Whirl - another very popular colour, I was ecstatic about getting my hands on this for my birthday as they had just had a delivery. Described as a dirty rose but I think it is more a deep rosy brown, this is my go to lipstick at the minute. At first I wasn't in love with this colour I did not like it at all but the more I've experimented with my colours I fell in love! It is so soft and such an amazing colour it's like my baby haha!


M.A.C Red - my only red lipstick this was the second one I ever bought as I wanted a pink and a red haha. Described as a vivid bright blush red, this is a beautiful colour and it is actually rather cool toned with a slight hint of pink. I do love this red even though I do not wear red a lot it is the perfect red for me as I normally use Rimmel Kate Moss 107 if I want a deep dark red.




Lip Pro Palette's - Editorial Red and Select Plums.

I started collecting these after snooping the MAC website, I thought it was brilliant 6 mac lipsticks in a palette which are travel friendly for £35 which is the price really of 2 lipsticks. I tend to use a MAC 316 Retractable Lip Brush for these as it applies the colour evenly and looks just as good as a bullet container lipstick. One of these I received for Christmas 2015 and the plum one was from Nathan as a gift and I love them as they are so pigmented and look so professional in the packaging. 




Well that is all my lovelies for my MAC lipstick collection hope you enjoyed it and helps you pick a new lipstick for yourselves! 

All my love, 




No comments:

Post a Comment