Tuesday 16 February 2016

Valentine's Day Lush haul 2016...

So when it comes to Valentine's Day so far Nathan has gone down the cute path which I'm totally okay with. He always buys me flowers so I was happy to see the usual bunch with sparkly leaves! Along with a beautiful polaroid camera to document some of our adventures he ofcourse picked me up some lovely Lush goodies!


Starting with a bubbleroon I did not expect to receive or even put on my list in my Lush wishlist. The Yuzu and Cocoa £3.75 with moisturising Fair Trade, Organic cocoa butter and shea butter, Yuzu and cocoa has a mood brightening colour (very true) and scent thanks to a blend of citrus oil with a chocolatey undertone. So from my other Lush posts I've declared my love for citrus scent so when Nathan was like 'zoe smell this' I fell in love! 

Along with this he picked me up Avobath £3.50 lemongrass and bergamot oils combined with avocado and olive oils that tackles dry skin. This smells ridiculous and is just a simple bath bomb for when you want some simple that isn't making the bath look like a galaxy! 


So Nathan was kind enough to buy me TWO not one but TWO unicorn horns! £4.25 made with relaxing lavender oil with mood brightening neroli. Neroli is an essential oil distilled from the flowers of the Seville orange, used in perfumery. Neroli is supposed to increase serotonin levels in the brain which should makes us feel happier. So hopefully it can help me thinking of unicorns and happiness.. maybe that's why Nathan bought me TWO to make me happier hahaha.. 

Next up is Rose Bombshell £3.95 I love it's little rose detailing in the bath bomb. According to Lush this has a floral triplet, combining yellow rose petals, rose absolute and rose oil it's a spectacular mixture. When placed into the bath the hard layer melts away and spreads rose petals into the bath which is a good way to remind me of Nathan how loving haha. Another bath bomb with a scent I like as it explodes into Sicilian lemon and floral geranium oils. YAAAAAAAAY!



AND FINALLY! Green £3.75 a moisturising citrus scent bubble bar. CITRUS YAYAYAY! With bergamot to brighten the mood, fresh avocado to reinvigorate and shea butter to make your skin soft! Nathan must know me so well with like 3/6 of these being citrus scents and literally all of them are to make people happier when they use them! Hope he's not hinting that I need to cheer up! haha

Well that is all my lovelies I hope you enjoyed seeing what Nathan treated me too this Valentine's Day I am truly grateful because he is amazing and so super sweet to me! We have been through a lot the past year and I couldn't go a day without him! So thank you Nathan!

All my love,

No comments:

Post a Comment