Thursday 11 February 2016

February Primark Haul 2016

So I am aiming to do a Primark haul each month along with a monthly favourites, hopefully don't judge me. Anyway, my mum is my shopping buddy so today we took a trip into Manchester to the big Primark as I had a cold all week so we couldn't shop. IT WAS HEARTBREAKING!

Anyway on with this haul!



So starting with the underwear, I always see Youtubers and other bloggers saying they bought underwear but wont share them and I'm thinking 'why not? we all wear them' unless you wanna go commando but hey ho that's a persons choice. No matter what it's whatever someone feels comfortable in, personally I love balcony bra's I think they are comfortable and they look attractive and keep me secure haha. So I picked this set up for £3 and it is beautiful, Primark do this print alot in different colours and it is stunning so when I see it from £5 to £3 I picked it up!



Next I picked up a detailed zip pencil skirt in khaki for £8, I don't know what it is maybe I want to match Nathan knowing he wears camouflage most days but I have an obsession with khaki green. Nathan thinks it's really funny but I have found it so appealing recently like its flattering and looks professional so I'm thinking of wearing this for mine and Nathan's Valentine's day meal. It has this beautiful gold zip down the front and is so soft so it's a winner in my books with the added detailed zip and pockets.


 Along with the skirt I picked up this cream jumper, I have one of these in grey and I love it! It's so soft so nice to go with leggings and doesn't make me look rough. It's baggy but not massive and the zipper down the back gives it that added detail. For £10 this is amazing as I find it hard to find jumpers I like, they had these in a variety of colours including navy, pink and white with small black stripes or black with small white stripes. So after having a toss up between the cream and navy I chose this one as I don't tend to wear dark pants like black leggings and a dark top. But i'll probably go back for the navy haha....



Next up I picked up this slogan tshirt for £5 I thought this would look nice with my black skater skirt and a denim jacket for when I'm wanting a casual look. The slogan says it all and is really soft, it's not normally something I would go for but it caught my eye.


I LOVEEEEE THIS TOP! The Boyfriend Tee, and how could it get any better? WHEN IT'S STRIPEY! I counted in my closet the other day I have like 8 stripey items of clothing from dresses to tops and I wear them alot! I just think stripes are so classic and pretty and work well with any frame/ body figure to make them look smaller for £5 who can complain?




I wear the same jewellery all the time it's that simple. My bow and arrow necklace from Nathan, a camouflage help for heroes wristband along with a beaded bracelet with Nathan on and a gold interlocking bracelet I was given off my gran as a baby. So when it comes to new jewellery I buy earrings and ankle bracelets but never much more than that but at the minute Primark have a large rose gold section so I picked up this pretty chain for £2 because my bow and arrow necklace one day won't go with all my outfits.


So finally onto my last 2 pieces. I could spend hours in the Primark homeware section because I think once I turned 20 I love looking at home improvements and ways to decorate my room. I recently did my wardrobe out and realised I had some old blankets like throws i could give to my pets to lie on etc so I thought 'hey Zoe you need a new throw'. Which meant I bought a new one in a light grey for £5, they had some awesome colours including a dusty rose, purple. white, blue and some patterned ones with zig zags and flowers.


Finally, was a little DIY project. I seen this little elephant candle £3 on the Primark website and I loved it. I LOVE ELEPHANTS! But I thought it was too pretty to burn so I decided I would keep it as an ornament but also paint it copper as the silver wasn't fitting my white, pink and copper asthetic. So meet Eddie the new copper elephant! HOW CUTE DOES HE LOOK NOW!?



Well that's all my lovelies I hope you enjoyed this Primark haul even if it was smaller than my last. I certainly enjoyed picking it all up and showing it to youse.

All my love,


No comments:

Post a Comment