Monday 22 February 2016

MAC Wishlist 2016...

I have had my eye on a lot of MAC products recently mainly lip products and I wanted to share that with you. Alot of the shades I have chosen are rather dark browns or intense lip colours as I am really into a dark lip at the minute, excuse the fact number 14 is in the middle I only realised afterwards I hadn't number it haha..


Subculture Lip Liner £12.50 - a lot of the lip liners here are ones I have seen online on We Heart It, I have a serious obsession with brown toned lip liners and lipsticks recently so I think this is perfect for my collection.
Fascination Eye Kohl £14 - I have a few white eyeliners but I am desperate for a high end one so I can emphasise my eyes and make them look bigger.
Cork Lipliner £12.50 - another dark toned lipliner I think this would be perfect for Stone Lipstick as they match really well and I 100% want a lipliner to match Stone.
Double Shot Lipstick £15.50 - I seen this on one of my friends in Instagram and she matte-fied it with baby powder and it looked unreal like with a beautiful full lip look. NEED NEED NEED! 
Stripdown Lipliner £12.50 - As well as my dark lip liners I also want some lighter ones and from what I have seen of swatches and such this looks like a perfect shade to add to my collection. 
Stone Lipstick £15.50 - A very dark toned lipstick this is my step up from Whirl as I want to go even dark now it's either going to make me look gothic or I will love it but I am sure I could learn to love it haha
Prolongwear Concealer NC15 £17.50 - I have several concealers from Mac and love them all and something about this concealer how its raved about and the packaging appeal to me so i want to give it a new home and I have stared to buy more concealers recently.
35 Lash £10.50 - I do not own many pairs of lashes but these look beautiful and add length so I definitely want a bigger lash collection. Hopefully. I will become a lash pro.
Edge to Edge Lip Liner £12.50 - a dirty blue pink lipliner I am a fan of this tone I want to add a more vibrant lip liner to my collection as I think it would work wonders with Please Me lipstick.
Stone Lipliner £12.50 - WELL if it is lip liner form why not it would do wonders with Stone or Whirl.  A muted greyish- taupe brown this sounds unreal and looks so good in swatches online.
Strobe Cream £24.50 -  I have mac Fix+ and it lasts me such a long time so I think this would be an investment I hear wonderful things about it online so I do want to try it out.
Mahogany Lip Liner £12.50 - Another brown toned lip liner but this looks unreal in swatches so a girl can never have too many brown lipliners haha
Hover Lipliner £12.50 - I seen this shade on We Heart It, and from that moment it was on my wish list it looks so beautiful and the colour is described as a rich caramel brown. mmm yummy..
Finally, Oak Lipliner £12.50 - A nude lipliner with a slight brown undertone this is a staple for a lot of online beauty gurus and also it looked like a good colour to have for not a dark brown lip and not a completely nude lip.

Well that's all for now my lovelies hope this wasn't too rambley, 
As Always 
All my love, 



No comments:

Post a Comment