Friday 26 February 2016

My 5 top TV shows..

When I finally get round to watching TV I watch the same handful of shows everytime, normally based around crime drama, reality Tv and horror drama. A rather odd mix but once I explain them it will all make sense I promise hahaha.

Ex on the beach



Absolutely looooove Ex on the beach like I thought I would never love it without Vicky Pattinson, but I have really enjoyed season 4. I am completely in love with Helen, I keep saying to Nathan that I'm working at having a figure like hers it's unbelievable! So when her ex Chet came on I was so happy because they are such a cute couple and a laugh together. However, let's not deny the biggest ex arrival Megan Mckenna and Jordan. UNREAL! 

The Walking Dead



It's crazy to think I was in year 10 when this started and I thought nothing of it like it wouldn't be as amazing as it is. I like how everything really links together and how you can never actually see an ending for The Walking Dead. I was completely devastated when Carl lost his eye recently because he is one of my favourites so I was furious! But Rick and everyone's killing of what a thousand walkers was immense! I sometimes debate starting the whole show from the beginning but then I remember how many episodes there are and I couldn't deal with the heart break of deaths like T-dog's and Hershel's.

Teen Wolf



I started watching this show for one reason and his name is Dylan O'Brien. After The Maze Runner me and Nathan both started watching it and I was like 'wow this is amazing'. Stiles which is the character Dylan plays is so brilliant he like witty and sassy and has the funniest comebacks so it makes the show worth the watch. I love things with wolves,vampires, all things like that so this show was definitely for me. 

Csi Miami 


I feel like this is a really old show but I love the whole crime drama thing. I love crime documentaries because my gran used to get me to watch them so it's stuck with me. I love all kinds of CSI to be fair but I love Horatio in this. They always have good stories and there is always a familiar celebrity now and again in an episode. I actually bought like 3 dvd's the other week of CSI: Miami, it's a bad addiction. In real life cases like in CSI would never get solved but the way they are all solved is brilliant and always so unique.

Pretty Little Liars


\

I was so late on the PLL train but after seeing all this stuff about A, I was like I have to watch this so I started it over Christmas. I may only be on season 2 but it is amazing. It has mystery and drama and crime so no wonder I like it but it is so interesting how each girl has something different going on. But not to mention how beautiful is Lucy Hale OMG! 


Of course these 5 are not my only TV shows that I enjoy so I do want to mention a few that I do enjoy from time to time. 

Jeremy Kyle


If people can honestly say they don't watch Jeremy Kyle from time to time when at home then there is something wrong. There is just sometimes that odd story about someone stealing a fridge and you think 'what...'.

RuPaul's Drag Race



What shocks me more than anything about this show is how beautiful some of the girls are. Like my favourite at the minute is Violet Chachki, I don't know if when filming the other girls actually thought she was shady but she is fierce! She is unbelievably beautiful, and her costumes/outfits were beautiful! I love some of the outfit choices especially if a queen looks a little busted, but I just think this show is amazing for fashion lovers and open minded people. 

Well those are my favourite TV's shows my lovelies hope you enjoyed and don't think I am too weird for like horror drama or crime drama. I like Ru Paul and Ex on the beach though and those are a little girly haha.

Anyway my lovelies

All my love, 


No comments:

Post a Comment