Sunday 17 April 2016

April Homeware Haul


Recently I have done a lot of shopping ranging from fashion to beauty and my absolute favourite homeware. I decided that fashion and beauty should be in one post and homeware in another purely because there is so much. I must state however everything I show I buy with my own money with the odd exception of a gift or two off my mum such as the duvet the bin and the lamp. I love homeware especially cute quirky objects and each of these were purchased in Manchester so these places should be pretty well known to my local followers.


Grey Zig Zag Print Stool £12.99 B&M's

I had been looking for a little stool/pouffe for a long long time because I had some room next to my desk and I thought it would fill it nicely. I had seen a pouffe on Adsa's website but it was £25 and I couldn't justify it as it was for decoration. However this one was the perfect size and small enough to fit next to my desk. 


Large Copper Basket with lining £5.99 B&M's

I am a massive fan of baskets especially copper ones and these seem to be even more frequent in todays homeware trend. They did also have a copper lampshade but I thought maybe I had too much copper now, for the price this is awesome because I payed £4 for the smaller one on my desk. This has a lovely cross wire effect on the side and is currently being used to hold my notebooks but I am thinking of putting my straighteners and curlers in it.


Wire Copper Bin £5.99 B&M'S

I have already put this on my new copper homeware haul check it out here but anyway this is so beautiful. I intended to get one from Dunelm but the small one was £3.99 and the large one which was smaller than this one was £7.99 so this was a total steal and it looks stunning. I think these would be awesome for doing laundry as well because they could hold underwear and socks things like that.


Copper Lamp with white lampshade £7.99 B&M'S


I picked this up the same time as my bin and it looks so lovely next to my bed as a little night light as sometimes my lightbulb lamps are really bright and I do not like keeping them on at night so this is perfect as it is not super bright. It has a really thin base and neck so it does not overcrowd or take up too much space which is great.


Wire Copper hangers £3 Primark

So just for my blog I picked up these to present my clothes on as they are nicer looking than just plain black ones. These are ridiculously light weight and if I could replace all my wardrobe with these I would. So basically I spent £3 on coat hangers for you guys so sad haha.


Madagascan Vanilla Reed Diffuser £1 Primark

This is like my favourite scent from there summer candles range along with French Vanilla, so seeing a cute little reed diffuser for £1 with everything I need it is perfect and such a good price it actually made me a little excited.



Cotton Scented Candle £3 Primark

I absolutely loved the pot and the lid for this little cute and the candle actually smells really good itself. I love how there is a little cork top to the candle with a simple black and white zig zag pattern. This sits perfectly next to my little terrarium that I bought from Oklahoma which is a quirky little gift shop in Manchester near the Arndale. Anyway for £3 this was super cute and has a burning time of 20 hours and even after that I want to keep the pot for earrings or small items.


Hearted shaped Lace Pillow £3 Primark

My mum picked this up for me and it is seriously cute! Such a good price and it sits perfectly with the rest of my cushions. I love love love unique cushions like this and the frill around the outside is a lovely little detail.


Parrot Moroccan Print Cushion £5 Primark

I have looked at this cushion a few times and I seen that Emily Canham had one and I loved the way she had this cushion as a centre piece with a few smaller cushions around. I love the turquoise blue of the pattern behind the parrot and a print that I have seen a lot with Moroccan styles. I think the whole cushion ties together well as the bird matches the backing print and it just a really summer cushion and for £5 it will make a great focus for my bed. 


Unicorn Chalkboard £2 Primark

I love this because I am a secret unicorn fan, the unicorn emoji is always in my most used section so obviously I enjoy all the unicorn pieces that Primark have. I really think chalkboards are cute as my mum always leaves me cute messages while I am out or at work. I decided to hang this on my wardrobe door after it took me a long time to figure out a place for it. 


French Vanilla Candle £2.50 Primark

This is my absolute favourite of this style of candle from Primark it just smells so fresh and when burnt it smells just as nice. It burns for such a long time and I think I bought a similar one last month and it has only just ran out now. Maybe it's the cute copper jar the candle is contained in but hey good smell and cute jar is a definite win. Seriously if you stop by Primark check out these candles the scents on them are so strong not like any other candle that is super weak, these just smell exactly what the label says.





So today I visited the most beautiful shop I have ever seen in my entire life called Thunder Egg, it was right up my street with lots of unique fashion pieces, homeware and gifts. I instantly fell in love with the cactus jewellery stand that was £16.50 it is so quirky and so cute that I needed it in my life. Let's also establish how nice the notebooks are and for £3 each I need more in my life including one with  cactuses on. Everything in Thunder Egg is so affordable and so unique I think it was the moment I saw the tassel garland in the window I was in love and then I saw cactus pieces such as clothes, homeware and I think even a light shaped like a cactus with light bulbs. I chose to show you the address on their information card so you can visit for yourself, I even love the fact that their bag is really cute and works well with all my other pieces that I bought. Cannot wait to visit them again soon because I need EVERYTHING!






Small Terrarium £6.50 and Marble blue notebook £8.50 Oklahoma 

While in town I found another new shop called Oklahoma it is the cutest little gift shop with stationary, decorations and lighting. I actually told the girl at the till I loved the shop it had all the current trends such as flamingoes, pineapples and cactuses which are all currently becoming cute homeware pieces. They actually had a copper pineapple which I need haha. It is very much like Thunder Egg so I am super happy as they are both affordable places and have lovely pieces. I am actually keeping the bag from Oklahoma and putting it onto of my stool because it is just so damn cute. Anyway I love terrariums and this looks adorable next to my computer and the notebook was just as must as I love interesting notebooks.

Well that is all my lovelies for my April homeware haul seriously hope you enjoyed, feel free to comment your favourite of the pieces I purchased and let me know if you pick up any.

All my love, 



No comments:

Post a Comment