Tuesday 12 April 2016

High end makeup Starters : The makeup that you need!

I feel like I have been seriously slacking on my content recently as I have been really busy with my personal life. So on the one day I was ready to sit down and blog silly Nathan decided to fracture two ribs at football and we spent like 3 hours in hospital. Anyway, that is why I am making up with doing a lot of posts at the minute for you all to enjoy. When I first started collecting higher end and more expensive products I wish I had a guide for what to buy as I would have known what I was looking for and what would look nice, 

Anyway my lovelies ENJOY!


So here is just a brief overview of my personal choice for high end starts and things I wish I had bought sooner. A lot of these are either base products or shimmery products as I am obsessed with a good base and a shimmer here and there such as highlighter or a sparkly lid.


Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer £22.50 

This was on my wish list for a very long time but there are only two counters I know off in Manchester so I rarely have the time to pick up new Nars bits. I really just wanted to basics from Nars such as the concealer, foundation and bronzer but this is super light weight and covers almost everything, LOVE LOVE LOVE!


Mac Vanilla Pigment £16

When I first found out about Mac's pigments I was really eager to get my hands on some, I debated between Vanilla and Melon but I finally set my heart on Vanilla as it can used as a highlighter also. This looks super amazing on the inner tear duct area and also as a brow bone highlight.


Nars Sheer Glow Foundation £31

As I mentioned in my favourite foundations post this is my favourite for long days and events. It is super light weight and long lasting. With a natural radiant finish this evens my skin tone and makes my contour and highlight look really beautiful, so happy I got this for my 20th birthday.


Mac Mineralize Skinfinish (Soft & Gentle) £24

For a highlight I do not mind this price as this is STUNNING! It gives off like a warm shimmer but I love it none the less. A little goes a long way with this product honestly because if you put too much on it gives the cheek or anywhere applied a bronzed shimmer look.


Mac Studio Fix Fluid £21

This is a little baby of mine it gives me such a beautiful flawless coverage and smells phenomenal. I would highly recommend this as it is cheaper than the Nars sheer glow, but both have similar perks. Anyway I love this for special events and long days because it will last all day and I do not have to worry about this coming off and looking terrible in pictures. 


Nars Laguna Bronzer £28

My first ever Nars product when I turned 18 and it is like my baby and I look after it so well. It is the perfect colour not so perfect but for contour it work s a treat. I love this when I have a tan like a spray tan for instant because it evens out my face so I match the rest of me. But a light kiss off this any other time gets me a lot of compliments as I am normally very pale. 


Urban Decay Naked Palette £38.50

So any Urban Decay Naked fan will know once you have one you want all the rest so I got this for Christmas 2014 I think and I have not looked back as I have created some stunning looks from this. Sin is probably my favourite colour in this palette along with Buck and Sidecar, as I love a dark brown crease with a shimmer centre. If anyone is lusting over any of these palettes I would recommend this to start off even though each palette is different but the Naked 3 is a more copper rose gold eyeshadows kind of look whereas this is all kinds of nuetrals with the Naked 2 being rather similar. 

Anyway my lovelies that is all for this post but feel free to let comment below which of your high end products you love and wish you had bought sooner!

All my love, 





No comments:

Post a Comment