Friday 22 April 2016

April Lush Haul

I noticed the other day my Lush collection was becoming alarmingly smaller, this horrified me a lot so I decided to stock up again and bring some colour back to my lush basket. I did change my Lush collection recently from a cake stand to a copper fruit bowl as overall I can hold more and I desperately need a new cake stand as the other became a little worn shall we say haha. Anyway I picked some of these up on different days one or two at a time rather than all at once as I like reading online about certain products so I know what I want in my bowl. I am picky with scents I love the sweet, fresh, fruity scents from Lush rather than anything spicy or woodland scented as it just reminds me of burning or something. My favourite scent recently as you can tell is the Yuzu and Cocoa smell as it reminds me of chocolate orange! But anyway my little lovelies, ENJOY!



So here is just a brief overview now of my Lush bowl looking lovely and colourful for spring/summer. I sometimes like to move my Lush products around just to make it look more presentable and appealing to the eye, I just love getting new bath bombs and stuff because my room smells unreal and so much like sherbet. 


A bunch of carrots reusable bubble bars £5.95

These are honestly some of the freshest and fruitiest carrots I have ever seen in my life these reusable bubble bars create a frothy lemon-bergamot bubble bath which smells heavenly. These are a little different to last years (2015) design as they were bright orange originally but I think that had something to do with it's lack of bubbles and scent when being used or so I'm told. These are an easter exclusive but last such a long time and for 3three bubble bars these are totally worth it. You can actually get 2 baths out of each carrot and as they can be separated into single carrots so the others do not get ruined, they do create some bubbles in the bath and make the nicest scent.


Yuzu & Cocoa Bubbleroon £3.75

Just like a bubble bar these work the same way, being crumbled into the bath you can in fact break this in half so you get two baths out of this one product so for around £1.80 per bath this is rather worth  the price. This is my absolute favourite scent! With moisturising cocoa and shea butter, and a blend of citrus oils and chocolate undertones this really soothes the skin and leaves you smelling great. After it's makeover from it's old appearance I find this so appealing and cute, the thing I find most appealing about this is yes it does smell of orange but to me not so much chocolate but much rather coconut which is one of my favourites. This in fact leaves the bath a lovely yellow colour (not like pee) but rather a warming colour which is said to sooth an aching and weary body. I do find this very moisturising that is why I bought another as it is really up there with my favourites from Lush. 


Sakura Bath Bomb £3.50 

This bath bomb is a Japanese themed product, released in 2006 the name of this ballistic actually means Cherry Blossom. With calming mimosa and jasmine oils they are complimented well with lemon oil and orange flower creating a light spring/summer scent, to me this bath bomb smells mostly of lemon which is always a winner in my books. However I was told by the guy that helped me in Lush that once released into the bath and infused fully into the water this becomes a more floral scent and leaving a very creamy lather along the surface of the water with some marbling of colour. This sounds super exciting to me as it is really strong scented and apparently really soothes the skin which is something I look for at Lush purely because i do have really sensitive skin. 


Yuzu & Cocoa Shower Cream £9.75 medium bottle 100g

I cannot wait to try this in a bath honestly as it would just be heavenly! Citrusy fresh Yuzu juice and Tonka absolutes create a fresh bath experience that smells according to Lush like chocolate orange. To me this smells more of orange with a chocolate undertone and once used a really strong smell of coconut. It actually makes me want to eat the stuff it smells that good but after seeing what Snow Fairy is like and how it makes such an amazing bubble bath I know this will be just as amazing creating a bubbly yellow bath heaven. 


Intergalactic £3.95

This is one of Lush' colourful bath bombs, literally like sitting in outer space. Once played into the bath this amazing ballistic creates a galaxy effect in the water with specks of shimmer. This interstellar wonder pops and swirls in the bath exploding into colour with peppermint and grapefruit oil this smells literally out of this world. I tried one of these a long time ago and was truly amazing at it's talent so obviously I picked up another and it is definitely worth almost £4. 


Well that is all my lovelies for this lovely post, feel free to comment your favourite lush products and I might give them a try.

All my love,


No comments:

Post a Comment