Monday 25 April 2016

Spring Sales

There are so many sales at the minute especially New Look and Primark, so during me and my mums 2 day shopping spree I picked up a few bargains mostly clothes in khaki green because it is my favourite colour haha. I do enjoy the sales as you pick up some really nice stuff even if it is all jumbled up. Anyway my lovelies ENJOY!


Beauty


I started off by visiting Boots and they had my favourite offer on the Bourjois products 2 for £14. I love this sale offer as the foundation alone costs £10.99 and the Rouge Edition Velvet in Cool Brown is £8.99. I think this offer is great especially if you wanted two foundations as I use their foundations more than any other so for two foundations without this offer it would be £21.98 so really you save a lot. I just think they have amazing foundations and they create such good bases to build onto, so I picked up the 123 Perfect foundation that is supposed to correct dark circles, dull complexions and redness which is really promising. I have used this one already and I really like it, it works well and I didn't have to use much concealer afterwards. The Rouge Edition Velvet is soooo soft and smells so nice, I love the colour of this as the selection they have are all gorgeous but I enjoy the pinks and browns more than anything. Finally, I picked up the Collection Last Perfection Concealer which was full price at £4.19 but for that price and how amazing the coverage is it is well worth it.


I found these earring on Bury Market for £2.50 and they just reminded me of Nathan because there are little poppies. I wear a poppy all year round to represent my soldier so these are perfect as I normally never wear an earring my right ear as I have a stretcher in my left. These earring are so small and dainty and just look over really cute. 

Fashion


Silly me didn't realise that when I took a photo of this top that it was inside out haha. I really liked this top and for £4 this will look super cute for summer especially with a skirt or high waisted jeans. I love stripes so this was a definite purchase for me, I picked this up in the Manchester Arndale New Look as my mum is obsessed with there sales when they are on. I didn't expect to find anything but this top was just too cute to pass up.


Another New Look purchase this spotty halter neck top was just £3!! I was thinking of wearing this underneath an off the shoulder long sleeved top that I have because it looks super cute when it shows through.  I really like spots as well as stripes and this just looks really sweet I can see this paired with my off the shoulder top, a black skirt,tights and chelsea boots with maybe a long wavy hair look.


I am a huge fan of the New Look socks as they are so cute and I love reacquiring patterns like this. I bought the orignal three pairs on the left in the 3 for £4 sale offer and of course I picked the two elephant pairs. My mum then later went back in to get a top she liked and bought me two pairs of pineapple socks as she knows I love pineapple socks and for £1 a pair these are super cute and cosy but are also rather thin so your feet down feel overheated.

I really liked to look of this top when I saw it in New Look for £4. I love the wrap effect of the top and the tiny little buckle, I'm not too sure what to pair this with yet but I am sure it will look nice with a skirt or high waisted jeans. Once again it is in one of my favourite colours khaki as I find it flattering and honestly I think I like khaki because it reminds me of Nathan's army uniform with the camouflage haha.



Onto the Primark sales, I have a lot of these skirts from Primark so I know these are flattering for me. The zip detail down the front is really cute and it looks so sweet with a blouse and ankle boots, I love burgundy along with Khaki Green as it such a statement colour and although it is bright it really looks nice paired with subtle colours like white,cream and black. For £3 this was a steal as I have payed more for skirts like this in the past. 


These are super comfy as I am wearing them now, these remind me a lot of the Pink jogging bottoms and for £3 from Primark they are super cute. I love the colour of them as the darker stripe down the side and the two toned pink and black draw string on the front is a really nice detail to these pants. I slept in these and they didn't make me too warm and they just felt really nice.


Another Primark bargain for £7 in khaki green I have already worn this and it looked awesome with a rolled sleeved white t-shirt with black jeans and Timberlands. This was super flattering and made me feel a lot thinner, it was just super casual and pretty looking. Super glad I stole this up in Primark as I was so unsure at first and even though you can't see it on the picture there are big brass buttons along the front of it. 


It's a pinafore it's khaki it's perfect. I intend to pair this with a long sleeved white t-shirt, black tights and my chelsea boots as these are super sweet and feminine. I love the gold zipper detail down the side and for £10 this is a lovely bargain as it is soft in a suede material that is really flattering and cosy.

Bits & Bobs


While in New Look I came across this cute little mason jar cup that has a little mermaid mocktail recipe on the other side. It was 25% off so for £5 it was well worth it especially as the ombre glass looks really cute contrasted with the pink lid. I have used this none stop since I bought it yesterday, I love there drinks wear/homeware as the cups/bottles are really useful and pretty as I use my large mermaid bottle for the gym and everyone asks me about it. 


This was a little gift from my mum from a shop called Factory Outlet in Bury I think it was around £2 and it's the fluffiest pompom with a diamante elephant. My mum and pretty much everyone knows I love elephants so this was the perfect gift for me. THANKS MUMMY!


Finally, is a little H&M purchase my mum pointed this out to me as they had flamingoes and pineapples too and I absolute fell for this. For £2.99 I had to add this to my keys I mean it's a cactus and the little gold hoop as two charms on a little cowboy boot and a moustache which I thought were super cute details so this was a perfect purchase that made me super happy.

Well that is all my little lovelies for this Spring Sales post seriously hope you enjoyed and let me know if you find any sale steals while you are on your shopping travels.

All my love, 


No comments:

Post a Comment