Saturday 9 April 2016

April Primark Haul and more...

It is that time of month ago where I have been shopping and took a wonder into Primark and a few other stores. So in a way this could be my monthly Primark haul with a few added exceptions. It isn't a massive haul as I would rather have things I really like rather than things I am not sure on or just bought for the sake of it. I have decided because there is a lot of homeware I would do this in two separate parts just so you are not reading forever. Feel free to check out my homeware haul here
Anyway ENJOY!





Today me and my mum took a trip into Primark to return some jeans and they had a lot of things on sale and just general pretty pieces. I am seriously shocked with the range of Primark homeware as they have changed everything for the summer to bedcovers with dream catchers on and floral scented candles to cushions with leaves and parrots on that reminded me of tropical places and sunshine. I was super happy to see a lot of cactus pieces like the cactus canvas bag and the t-shirt as I am a cactus junkie! I think the bill came to around £68.40 for all my stuff which to be honest I don't think is a bad price for all my Primark bits as there is a lot. 


I'd Rather Be A Mermaid Raglan T-shirt £5

Starting off with the coolest top ever ever ever! I actually have the matching pants to this top that I bought in a previous Primark haul but I was unsure about the top. My mum convinced me otherwise however I love raglan tops and it's a raglan top with one of my favourite Disney films on so for £5 WHY NOT?!



 Khaki Green Zip detail pencil skirt £1 Primark

So to say checking out the Primark sale rack is a waste of time is sometimes a true statement as it a lot of printed quote t-shirts, bright bras and strange pieces that no one really wants. However I seen my favourite colour and just had to check it out and upon inspection seen this gorgeous split zip detailed pencil skirt for the shocking price of £1. I intend to save it for when I am a little slimmer but this is gorgeous! BARGAIN!



Mixed Grey Split side and open cross sleeved top £7 Primark

So I seen this near the entrance of Primark and it was one of them tops where you think 'that would look awesome with jeans or leggings and Stan Smiths' I just loved the sleeves as I am not a belly showing kind of person so this is perfect. I have other tops like this that have mesh or at the top and the rest is a normal t-shirt it's like really cute and subtle.




Pink and White Striped Blouse £10 Primark

I looooooooove this blouse! I had seen them in Primark hauls just in general with people wearing them and I was like hmmmm they are really cute. I can see this with leggings or jeans, not sure on my shoes yet but hell it is beautiful and the rolled up sleeves and pearl effect buttons are gorgeous!



Blue Striped Blouse £10 Primark

I was so much in love with the pink striped shirt that I had obviously got the blue one too. I just love these they are really classic and easy wearing shirts, I wore the pink one with leggings the other day and it was just so casual and soft. I keep seeing these everywhere as they are really fashionable and on trend so obviously I wanted some of my own and Primark had loads of them.


Cactus Print T-shirt £5 Primark

As a member of the cactus lovers team, I needed this top when I zoned in on it on the rack. I was also told by one of my lovely uni friends they have a similar one in H&M which I probably also need in my life. I love how this one has little flowers on the cactuses, it honestly makes me so happy that Primark have cactus fashion and homeware it just makes my life better haha.




V-neck t-shirt £6 Primark

I cannot wait to pair this with jeans and a wrap around jacket without sleeves or something and my Timberlands just a really casual look. I love the little cropped sleeves on this and I am hoping it is just super loose and flowing. I am changing a lot in my fashion and I do enjoy wearings jeans a lot more as I am always doing something like walking the dog or something. I also picked this up in a khaki colour as they are just so pretty and it is my favourite colour and I personally believe these are a reasonable price. I actually went back for the green one after wearing the white one with jeans and a burgundy wrap around jacket and my Timberlands it looked pretty classic and casual. 



White Tye front t-shirt £5 Primark

So my mum bought the same one as me and I thought this would look super cute with jeans and some sort of jacket or even a skater skirt. This is really soft and for £5 this is just a nice easy to wear loose t-shirt, they had several colour variations of this but all i needed was khaki which they sadly didn't have.  I think the knot in it looks really nice and you can actually undo it into a normal t-shirt if you didn't want it with the knot in. 



Cactus Print Canvas Bag £1.50 Primark

Can we just establish the price of the most amazing bag ever! My mum actually noticed the bag and it was just an instant purchase, it is so pretty and honestly I needed a bag like this for my bag incase I buy anything. I just love the print on this it is super gorgeous and I love prints like this where it is all repeated on a blank colour. So gorgeous!


In Your Dreams £5 Primark

Primark have a lot of these in at the minute with cute little logos such as unicorns and pugs, however I like this simple white one as it was swingy and the little patch was really cute. I do enjoy all the other t-shirts they had but as a 20 year old I don't suit things with unicorns and pugs on even though I just buy a cactus t-shirt I can work cactuses haha.



Black Zip front Playsuit £6 Primark

How is this just £6?! I love playsuits i just get a little worried showing my legs but I am hoping as my confidence grows I can try new things. This has such cute detailing such as the gold front zipper and black draw strings with gold toggles. I have bought all my playsuits from Primark ash they fit well look really classy and feel nice. This is made of polyester but feels really soft and will definitely not let me over heat in summer.


Khaki Green split side top £8 Primark

I have something similar to this with sleeves and I think this could work well with jeans and Timberlands or shorts and trainers in the summer. I tend to find with my top with sleeves I over heat and this should hopefully let me stay cool especially in summer. This was styled on a mannequin with shorts and gladiator sandals and it looked really nice however it could still work when it is colder with jeans and such as I mentioned. 


Pink Check Shirt £7 Asda

I did pick up a few things in the Asda sales, I had been looking at these shirts for a while and instantly fell in love with this pink one as it was so different. It isn't fleeced so it won't let me overheat but these always look great wrapped around the waist or with a baggy white t-shirt and leggings. I bought this in a few sizes up so it would be oversized and honestly I have tried this on and I love it.


Blue & White A line skirt £6 Asda

As soon as I saw this skirt I really liked it and thought I could wear it with chelsea boots and black tights with a loose blouse. The belt will also help break up the figure and it just reminds me of a retro pattern I just thought for £6 it was too good to pass up. I am really into blue skirts at the minute I just think they flatter my figure well and hopefully this will look just as nice.


Khaki Green swing lace up top £5 Miss Cute

So if anyone is from Bolton and knows Crompton Place Shopping Centre then this shop is a good affordable place that is family run. Anyway I bought my mum and dress and decided to treat myself to this as I love lace up tops that are swingy like this one.



Khaki Green zip detail dress £12.99 Select

My mum treated me to this beautiful little number as she knows I love zip details such as on the pocket and the back. Problem is however that zips at the back of the dress attract Nathan to unzip it for a laugh like he does with my jumpers. This is super soft and also thick so hopefully this does not hug me in all the wrong places as it looks super beautiful.

Beauty



Primark Cased Bobby Pins £1

Primark have finally answered all our prayers and put there bobby pins in a little plastic case. This is going to benefit me massively as I always loose then and they end up in my draws, in pockets and at the bottom of my bag. I should have probably bought two packets one for my bag one for at home but I can always pick some more up. Thank you Primark for solving the female races problems...


Round Floral Locket £2 Primark

Me and my mum bought matching ones and I thought I could put Nathan and my mum inside this as it is super cute. I love lockets and I have had the same one for years since I was like 14 so this is a new change in a frosty gold colour. This is on a long-ish chain and reach past my chest but isn't completely dangling down. This is the worst description ever of this locket but anyway it's super cute and for £2 it's worth it especially when the clasp is magnet rather than a lock because they are sometimes hard to undo.


Nivea Post Shave Balm £5.50 Boots

I basically bought this because of all the talk of it keeping makeup on. and you know what it actually works! I can apply this straight to freshly washed skin and then apply makeup and it keeps it in place for hours on end. I seriously may be in love with this more like any MAC or Garnier primer I have ever used. Like everyone says it is like glue, so what if it is for men this little beauty works a bloody treat.


P.S Love your skin facial wipes £1 for 2 packs Primark

I honestly pick these up because it is 2 packs for a pound and I used them for everything removing makeup, wiping off my desk and stuff like that. They just work well and last me a while given there is two packs.


Fashion Nails £1 Primark

I have a few packs of these and as we all know from previous hauls I rave about these. I loved the colour of these which is like a browny nude rather than the pink ones I already have. These look stunning and are worth it because they are good for events and such if you can't get into a nail salon. But yeah I was using these for around a month and I loved them.


Adorable Perfume £2 Primark

My mum is a perfume junky and she was spraying these around borrowing my arm when she sprayed this fruity floral little cutie. It smells so pretty and summery and is a perfect little handbag perfume, for £2 why not because it smells good and isn't stupidly heavy.


Facial Cleanse & Massage Brush £1 Primark

So during my Primark trip I noticed this cute little brush and as I had seen them everywhere and heard they help the skin become more clear and fresh. I used this with my Soap & Glory facial wash and buffed it into my skin with the brush, this actually worked it did feel a little rough on my skin but I just had to be gentle with it. After washing my face I felt I had much cleaner skin and I was really shocked to see all the makeup I had clearly missed to get off with makeup wipes. It had seemed to have got right into my pores and got out dirt and makeup that was left over so for a pound this is a wonderful product. I seriously enjoy how Primark are doing a lot of their own stuff like beauty blenders, facial brushes, makeup brushes most seem rather effective.




Sakura bath bomb £3.50 Lush

So I wanted to pick up something from my lush wishlist and this one just smelled so unreal and looked so pretty. It was a reasonable price and so bright so for £3.50 I treated myself a little haha. With a floral freshness, this bath bomb is inspired by cherry blossom in Japan with calming mimosa and jasmine oils these are complimented with lemon oil and orange flower to remind you of spring. This bath bomb just sounded so perfect and it is just as pretty.



So we all know what I am like for showing off items of clothing I have shown in previous blog posts in later posts to show you if I ended up liking them. Anyway the top above I bought from New Look for £7.99 but on offer for 2 for 1 I think. I thought it was so nice and breathable and looked awesome with high waisted jeans and my Adidas Stan Smiths. It is a really simple elegant top but the shoulder cut outs add something to it making it really pretty and edgy. It suited the fact that my hair was super straight and long and gave a casual look especially with my crossbow necklace.

Anyway my lovelies that is all for this haul seriously hope you all enjoyed and maybe you'll pick up some of these for yourselves. 

All my love, 





No comments:

Post a Comment