Tuesday 12 April 2016

If I could only use 5 products

So I love posts like this and also the Youtube videos such as £20 makeup challenge. Anyway I had thought to myself 'if I only have 5 makeup products what would I choose?' and almost instantly I knew what I would choose. I don't know if it is cheating by using palettes or kits but they are still just one product to it's not really cheating haha sorry! Anyway my little lovelies ENJOY!


This is just a brief overview of what I would choose, I know there is not a lip product but a lot of the time I forget to put lipstick on and with a neutral eye,flawless base and slightly sculpted face I don't think their is a massive issue with this. So I chose all drugstore products as I use these more often than my high end as I have mentioned previously as they are for special occasions and days when I need my makeup to last.



Bourjois Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix Foundation £9.99 Boots

This is just a must for me! It gives me an even base to apply all my other necessities onto, I just really enjoy this foundation and it lasts me such a long time giving the nicest glow and is super hydrating which is hard for me especially when I apply products to stop my face from becoming oily. 


Rimmel Stay Matte £2.99 BodyCare 

So not many people know this but you can actually get this powder for a quid cheaper in BodyCare, I know it is not much but I could put that quid towards something else like food haha. Anyway this has been the only powder except the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Natural that will stop my face becoming so oily during the day. It last so so long and does exactly what I need it too and I know that Youtubers such as Tanya Burr rave about this product.


Sleek Contour Kit (light) £6.49 Boots 

So this is where I kind of cheat along with the next product but seen as they aren't separate contours and highlighter then really it's one product so HA! Anyway, I love this it is seriously the only contour I use honestly. I also have this with the rose gold blush connected with it which I could have used but I use this a lot more like everyday for the past 2 years. I enjoy recently more of a contour and highlight without the blush as I like a natural look.


Soap & Glory Lid Stuff (What's nude) £10 Boots

For my last cheat choice I chose this as I can use it for a nuetral smokey brown eye and to do my eyebrows with. I adore this little palette it has beautiful packaging and I can create so many looks with this and I pretty much use this everyday.  The colours are all super pigmented and have cute names (Top Row L-R Vanilla, Pink T Bottom Row L-R Mudhoney, Aubersheen) so this appealed to me and have also lasted me super long.


Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara £10.99 Boots

I genuinely believe this does what it says on the packaging as after like two swipes on my eyelashes and they are thick and long and fluttery. I really am a Soap & Glory junkie it's a bad habit I swear, but their products are so amazing and I cannot stop buying their stuff. It's probably obvious I am a fan of theirs as 2/5 of the products in this list are by them I do highly rate the foundation they just brought out as well and their powders just super pigmented and pretty.

Anyway my little lovelies that is all for this blogpost seriously hope you enjoyed. Let me know what 5 products you would have.

All my love, 



No comments:

Post a Comment