Thursday 21 April 2016

My bag essentials...

I know I have done a post before about what's in my bag however this is a little different as this is what I think I need in my bag on a daily basis. As a blogger I get certain moments of inspiration so I need things to document that and some other beauty essentials that keep me looking nice throughout the day.  Anyway my little lovelies ENJOY!



This is just a brief overview of my daily essentials minus my portable charger as it has currently been stolen by Nathan while he is away. Seriously he has like two or three of my chargers at camp with him for when he gets sent into the field or anything. Anyway apart from that these are just a few of my basics but to me they are really important as I would panic without some of them. The bag featured in this post is my most used at the minute that I bought in March from Primark and if I am right it was around £9. I love this bag as I had a huge bag before this and it just got in the way and sometimes knocked me out of it swung round while I was bent down or anything haha. I love the tassel detail on this bag and it has two pocked on the inside for things like my phone and a large zipper compartment in the bag which I keep bobbles, sunglasses and pens in. 


So these are my bag essentials, starting off with a notebook and pen. Sometimes I get burst of inspiration like for blog post ideas and if I anything I write it down so I can put it in a blogpost with other purchases and separate them into fashion, beauty and homeware. I love this notebook as I purchased it recently from Oklahoma in Manchester, it has the cutest duck egg blue marble cover with copper lettering on the front. This is really slim line but also fits well into my bag so it doesn't take up a lot of room. 

Next up is a spray/perfume I actually keep two in my bag the Tease Impulse and this cute little perfume from Primark for around £2 which smells so floral and girly. It is just a great size for a handbag especially when I down sized from a large bag. Coming onto the other beauty products I keep three lip products in my bag starting off with my current lip favourites. The Rimmel 1000 kisses in Cappuccino I was lusting over this for such a long time and then when I seen it in Boots I snatched it up because for £2.99 it is such a deep brown shade and compliments the Mac Lipstick in Viva GLAM II which is described as a pink mauve/muted pink-beige. Combining the lipstick and lip liner together deepened the colour of the lipstick and it just created this really gorgeous natural colour with an extremely pouty look. If I am feeling really dark with my lips I use the Primark lip crayon in Brown which is one of my favourites for a dark brown lip look. 


Next up in my bag essentials would be weather based items. Manchester is so indecisive with it's whether so carrying an umbrella for those unexpected rain showers which we are known for and in recent cases sunglasses as of recent the weather has been so sunny and amazing. Definitely cocktail weather! I bought the umbrella recently from Primark for £4 as I only had a leather jacket on and it was raining like crazy yet it was sunny when I went in. Likewise, I also bought the sunglasses from Primark for £2 as they are stunning with a brown tinted shade and copper frames which is a win in my books. Finally, I also need my purse in my bag because everything costs money, I also carry my lip products in my purse as they tend to roll around my bag otherwise. I actually bought this purse from Home Bargains in their Mother's Day range they had a matching bag but I normally have simple bag colours like black and brown. I love this purse as it super large and carries all my cards as I have so many for food places and especially beauty such as Boots and Superdrug. 

Anyway my lovelies that is all for this blogpost feel free to comment your bag essentials I would love to read them.

All my love, 


No comments:

Post a Comment