Tuesday 22 March 2016

20 things you probably didn't know about me...

So I never really know how well personal posts go, but I always try to express how much my blog represents me as a personal and all the aspects of my life. Likewise I love fashion, beauty and DIY and I am extremely patriotic towards the love in my life. I think it is something really special and a bond I want to talk about so obviously today I want to share a little more about myself with you all and maybe even some of you can relate. ENJOY!



1. When I was two days old my older brother Kyle tried to saw my head off with a plastic saw as he didn't want a sister and wanted a brother. He then tried to tell my mum when she asked why I was crying that it wasn't him and he didn't try to saw my head off. All while holding a plastic saw and me wearing a big red mark around my neck.....

2. I once got lost at a Steps concert trying to follow my dad to a food stand. OOPS!

3. I used to love to sing that much I was in a school choir for five years and would love to sing in the school shows pretending I was like Britney or something haha awkward...

4. I think Zoella has this fear as well but I HATE the sea/deep water. I can swim I am a strong swimmer but you know the sea far out is rather deep like and there is miles and miles down beneath it that freaks me out. If I cannot see the bottom like in a pool I do not want to know I'm out of there.

5. I LOVE crime documentaries! My gran got me into this as she used to tell me about murder mysteries and watch Murder She Wrote so things like Jack The Ripper used to fascinate me.

6. My first name Zoe means 'life' in Greek and Sarah means 'princess' in Hebrew which I think is rather fitting as my mum was told to abort me by doctors as they thought I would have massive birth problems and down syndrome.

7. I used to do Youtube covers. AWKWARD!

8. My favorite color is lilac.

9. I believe in ghosts 100% and genuinely believe I saw one once.

10. I have never been drunk or done drugs or been clubbing.

11. I LOVE nutella on toast or crushed biscuits and yogurt a lot like a cheesecake.

12. I am a massive gamer and I love Assassin's Creed and the Sims 4.

13. I am addicted to Ribena and Naked smoothies mainly the green one.

14. I am one of them weirdos that loves the smell of petrol.

15. I have a weird taste in favorite movie genres but I really enjoy Disney films, actions such as Mad Max and horror films.

16. I thoroughly believe in keeping Nathan's possessions close by me especially if they smell like him while he's away. So I keep a hoodie of his and his fusiliers top under my pillow so I can cuddle it when I am lonely.

17. Me and Nathan are massive kids at heart so we both have nerf guns hahaha

18. Me and Nathan both have 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran as our ringtones for each other because it is the song we intend to have played at our wedding. September 13th 2019 yay!

19. I massively miss the old Disney Channel from like 2002, and Mickey Mouses clubhouse! Anyone else remember a Beauty and the Beast tv show that was like story time with Belle? and Out Of The Box?!

20. I am a size 7/8 shoe! BIG FOOT!

Well that is all my lovelies hope you enjoyed a few of my secrets and learned a little more about me!

All my love,




No comments:

Post a Comment