Sunday 6 March 2016

Homeware Haul


So I went shopping with my mum for Mother's day and I spent a little bit of money on homeware. Okay it was a lot off money but it's all so pretty. Some of these are DIY's as well, coming from a range of shops such as Home Sense, Primark and New Look. ENJOY!


Primark Elephant Plaque £1.50 

I seen this on their website and for £1.50 I needed this, I instantly knew that I wanted to paint it copper even though the black was lovely. It took me a long time as it is carved into in the lighter areas so I had to use a tiny brush with like 4 hairs but it was so worth it.


Copper Fruit Basket £2.99 
Copper Effect Jar 99p 
Retro Print Notebook 89p
Home Bargains

So I was thinking the other day my cake stand with my bath bombs in needed a clean so in the mean time I bought this gorgeous copper fruit bowl to put them in and honestly it looks awesome it's like a bowl of colour and smells unreal! The jar was perfect for putting my Lush bath oils in such as the Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment and the You've been Mangoed bath melt, I keep these on my desk and they smell unreal. Finally, the other week I bought a notebook similar to this with little triangles on in a blue/green scheme which reminded me of little trees. So when I see this I loved it and thought it would go perfectly in my room. I actually think Zoella has a similar addiction to buying pretty notebooks but it is super addictive.



See how pretty is that and the geometric aspect to the bowl means i can see all the pretty bath products and smell them. Anyone else love having bath bombs and stuff in their room from Lush because when you walk in your room smells AMAZING? like sherbet heaven? 


Copper Pot with fake succulent £4.99 New Look

I actually mentioned this in my copper homeware wish list and when I visited New Look today my mum noticed it and picked it up for me. It is so cute and dainty and for £5 it is a total bargain and looks perfect on my vanity.


Primark Cushions £9 altogether

So I visited the Primark in Bolton and the quote cushion was only £2!! So I snapped that up as I was looking for a quote cushion for ages. The quote is just perfect the floral print matches my bedding and it a perfect soft centre piece for my bed. I think if I can wake up to a lovely quote to remind me each day then I can do anything. Then the best cushion i have seen EVER! I am currently in love with the zebra/elephant theme they have going on in there Homeware range. This is a perfectly simple soft cushion and it has an elephant on what more can I ask for?! Maybe more elephant products haha..



Morroccan Style Glass Lantern Tealight Holder £14.99 Home Sense

So I was looking forward to going to Home Sense for ages when my mum mentioned it. But I never expected to walk in and see a huge selection of Moroccan decor, they had this cute lantern and it is actually huge. They even had a bigger one which I thought was maybe too big but this is perfect, I'm actually thinking off putting fairy lights inside as I had seen it on Pinterest and We Heart It and it looked so beautiful.

Well that is all for my Homeware haul and I really hope you enjoyed it, might even inspire you to get some more homeware pieces. 

All my love, 


No comments:

Post a Comment