Saturday 5 March 2016

My favourite scents...

I have a few scents in my collection and honestly I don't change them much, I'm not into musky scents or anything that makes my nose twitch I'm very floral and fresh scents. So when it comes to perfumes I definitely pick scents I will love all year round and if I want to smell like citrus in winter I sure as hell will. I've decided to not just include perfumes in this but sprays as well so SORRY if this is misleading I am a bad human being I UNDERSTAND! Anyways ENJOY!



Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Spray £4.00 Boots

A sweet spray, with a fruity lime twist. I adore this spray as much as I adore the other Sugar Crush products such as the body wash and body butter which I buy none stop! It is so fruity and we all know I am a lover of lime scents so this is my heaven spray! Deffinetly worth it for the price £4.00 that's amazzzzing Soap and Glory were good to us when they created this product!

Impulse Tease Body Spray £1 Boots

I have like back ups of this spray because I use it everywhere the gym, before I go out and on holidays. It is very fresh and nice even though it is red fruits and wood which makes no sense to me. I think sprays are the perfect thing to have just because they are easier than perfumes and this has been my favourite Impulse for years since high school.


Calvin Klein Reveal 30ml £38 Boots

This perfume for me was a lucky find as I smelt it in a magazine like Glamour or Cosmopolitan. I smelt it just before christmas 2014 so I asked my mum for it for Christmas. Characterised by sensual sandlewood this perfume is just very fresh to me but does remind me of warmth in a way it's multi-tasking I suppose haha.


Killer Queen by Katy Perry £19.25 100ml Boots 

 This is currently on offer in boots for £19.25 for the biggest bottle, and like the above perfume I smell it in a magazine and was instantly in love. Described to be scented with Dark Plum, Wild Berry and Bergamot to me it is heavenly and a lot of Lush products have bergamot in so maybe there's a new love for me. So I just googled bergamot and it's also called Citrus bergamia or the bergamot orange and my favourite scents are citrus and orange so WIN! The packaging of this is beautiful and so stunning so well done to the creators!


Ralph Lauren Romance £40.15 50ml Boots

I love this perfume so much as it was a gift of Nathan for when he came home from Canada so it has very good memories for me. It is currently my handbag perfume and it is so fresh! With Sungoddess rose, lychee and camomile this perfume is so smoothing and is rather floral scent so it makes me think of love and is a nice date night perfume.


Britney Spears Curious £20 100ml Boots

This is like a timeless perfume I'm sure most girls have been given a Britney Spears perfume sometime in their life. But to be honest they are lovely perfumes most of them smell unreal and their inexpensive so it's worth it. Nathan completely loves this perfume on me and always asks me to wear it because he will always give me cuddles and stuff because he likes it haha. With white flowers and vanilla this is a sweet scent, I don't use it as much as the others but it is still a favourite.


Zoella Beauty Blissful Mistful £8 45ml Superdrug

Nathan was a little love and bought me this during one of our shopping trips. This a super light a feminine body spritz with fresh and floral scents. It is enriched in Vitamin E and fruit extracts which is also a bonus! I love Zoella's range it is so inexpensive and it just all smells amazing! Super well done for creating such amazing products that she worked so hard to make and isn't the packaging just perfect!

Well that is all my lovelies for my favourite scents!

Hope you enjoyed.

All my love,



No comments:

Post a Comment