Thursday 3 March 2016

Songs I am obsessed with...


So my music taste always changed I never have a specific taste, I just like this song and that song. However, at the minute there are a few that I am playing relentlessly because they are catchy or because Nathan has me addicted to them which seems to be a common occurrence. 



Zara Larsson - Lush Life

This is one of the songs I hear in the car and makes me think 'oh wow that's catchy' it's just a happy song with lyrics that make me think of warm weather and summer.


Little Mix - Secret Love Song ft. Jason Derulo

So personally I think Little Mix at the minute are producing really good songs that are so catchy and just make me sing along. Along with this song I love Black Magic but this song has just these powerful moments and the slower version is just as good.


Elle King - Ex's & Oh's

This song is ridiculously good. I normally don't like songs like this but I blame Nathan for this song 100% as it first played it in his car. So now it is on my Spotify,Youtube and iPhone playlists haha.


DMX - X gon give it to ya

Oh my god! This song is so like gangster thug I don't know haha. Nathan has become obsessed with this song after hearing it when we saw Deadpool. It is pretty catchy and a good running song for at the gym or out running haha.


Nathan Sykes - Over and over again

This song is beautiful! Like it kind makes me want to change it to my first dance song it's that beautiful. Even though the video makes me cry it is super cute and the version with Ariana Grande is just as lovely.


Charlie Puth - One call away

I LOVE THIS GUY! His music is just amazingggggg. Such a beautiful voice and I actually love his whole album. Before this I loved See you again especially when Nathan was deployed, but this song reminds me Nathan is only a call away. So once again Charlie Puth songs relating to my relationship.

Okay so do not judge me for my bad music taste, if anyone thinks my music taste is bad.
I love so many other songs but these ones are the ones I find I am playing the most.

Well that's all my lovelies, 

All my love, 


No comments:

Post a Comment