Saturday 26 March 2016

Poppi Red : My new favourite shop!

During my week away I did a lot of shopping as well all know from my homeware haul, it's a hobby that I cannot help. I already knew about this shop as I bought my quote purse from there the previous year so it was already a favourite of mine. However, this time I visited Poppi Red none stop as it was just so beautiful inside that I really wanted to show on my blog. My mum did have to ask for me if I could take picture because I was nervous but it was totally worth it as they have so many items such as bunting, tassel garlands and other household interiors such as cushions and ornaments. So I took enough pictures to show honestly how beautiful this store is and it really does deserve every customer because I have never seen a shop more beautiful and well displayed than this one! ENJOY!





With an appealing shop window, unique pieces such as beautiful bright bags and matching fashion this shop literally caught my eye from across the road. I loved the cute card rack and the metal benches outside it just reminded me of my own style so I was like 'mum we are going in'.  I loved how they had a seasonal window dressing with the easter eggs and the tree with flowers in a range of pretty colours that blended well together. I just find that appealing seasonal windows as you know they are probably rather updating with their pieces and they take pride in their layout.



 When first walking into the shop I noticed the amount of beautiful pieces they had on display. On the opposite side of the windows were two displays one with a lot of stationary pieces such as writing sets and ribbons a long with homeware such as mugs and bowls which were in bright vibrant colours.

Compared to the opposite side which had a lot of children's items such as baby wear, a tiny sofa and other cute items which were adorable and I was lusting over the hedgehog cushion!!


Another interesting element to the shop was the easter products they had mostly hanging decorations. My mum actually bought some of the eggs in the bag you can see on the second shelf as she wanted to make an easter tree for the kitchen and these were just perfect. As you can see they had some really lovely pieces including the glass painted baubles and little chicks.






One of my personal favourite parts of the shop was the main display as I walked in the door consisting of hanging garlands such as the tassel garlands and birthday garlands. They had the most beautiful metallic tassel garlands including a copper tassel, along with some other pieces such as napkins and party blowers.



Poppi Red had several displays such as cake stands with jewellery on and large cabinets with beauty products in and similar pouches to the one I bought with quotes on. 





All around the further end of the shop were rails and racks with clothes on such as tops and scarves which were completely stunning. One of my favourite displays was a large baby pink door with different pieces of jewellery on as show above and the mint coloured earring rack as I thought they were really unique ways of displaying and showed off each piece individually.




I think one of the main things that made the shop stand out was the way it was decorated from a large and rather comfy looking bed type display, a tiny sofa with gorgeous cushions or hanging flowery umbrellas. The shop had a charming atmosphere as it was using it's products to decorate which really worked for it. The umbrellas are truly gorgeous though!!



The bottom end of the shop was displayed with a range of cabinets and hanging decor to display cushions, baby clothes and ornaments. Everything was truly different between each piece, I was completely in love with their cushions as they were all different and beautiful.






Finally, here is a closer look at some of the pieces they owned, from their cushions to paints and mugs to beautiful purses with the cutest little pompoms! 

I honestly cannot wait to revisit Poppi Red as it is actually rather magical and the staff are so lovely! Definitely a favourite for me and will be a place I will be buying my fashion and homeware pieces from and just general inspiration for a looooong time!!


If you want to visit the same shop you can find it in Bowness, Windermere next to The Village Pub and right near the lake side. (I'm so rubbish with directions!!) Thank you anyway for reading, and I seriously hope my pictures did them justice as it's truly beautiful and deserves every single customer.

All my love, 


No comments:

Post a Comment