Tuesday 8 March 2016

Fashion & Homeware haul...




Guys I did a bad thing I nipped into Primark, New Look, H&M and a few other places and picked up some bits and bobs. Damn I should be banned from shopping more than once a week. I managed to pick something up for Nathan as well which makes me happy to buy him a little something that I know he will like and use. ENJOY!





So  this dress was in the £5 range and it was in the striped colour scheme I like with the blue and white stripes. It is a pencil style body con dress and I think it is rather flattering.



I'm sorry more stripes like! I had a cheeky trip in Asda at the homeware and found this cute extra long top with a floral trim on the sleeves and inner colour it is super cute and well worth the £5.


ELEPHANT SOCKS! So I found these little cuties when looking at the homeware things in New Look and even better they were only £1. i really wanted some elephant socks and I can tell already these heavenly sock will definitely be my new favourites.



This jumper makes me far too happy. So I love cactuses and terrariums as you all know and this makes me super happy. So when I found a baggy fleeced jumper in H&M for £5.99 I had to have it. This is going to look super cute with a black skirt and black tights and boots. It may be a little brash and out there but it is super cute.


Obviously I took a nip into Primark due to all there sales and my found this long blouse for me similar to the khaki one I bought recently from there. It is a navy colour with a peep hole back and a striped yes striped lining at the bottom and zip split sides. I hope this looks good with jeans or leggings because it was such a steal for £5.




I am becoming a huge fan of the New Look homeware range so when I seen this champagne coloured sequin cushion for £7.99 I was like 'oooh I need that!'. I had been looking at it for a while and I am a huge fan of cushion especially unique ones so this was perfect and it is small so not garish.

Next up I found the cute little elephant plaque for £1.50 and it was just too cute to pass up. I love the Primark elephant/safari range they have at the minute it is fully appealing to my love for elephants.


A long with the top i picked up this cute frame to frame my favourite polaroids for £2 at Asda all I need is some paper clips or pegs now to fasten on the images can't wait to put all my pictures on my shelf.






Obviously I took a gander in the homeware section and found these cute little LED lights £4 that are super bright and extremely cute with a copper wiring.

A long with the lights I found the most beautifully scented candle in a copper holder £2.50. This smells so fresh and creamy but not so much as Vanilla, normally there candles are either really scented or not at all so this is perfect. It just smells so good and already freshens up my room, I was actually drawn to the pot it is in but then I smelt the candle and was completely blown away. Well done Primark for stepping up with the scents of your candles.


So Nathan is a huge star wars fan and everything recently that I have bought him has been Star Wars themed like his Valentine's present. So when I seen this on sale for £2 from £4 this was perfect as I wanted to buy him one of these but couldn't find one that wasn't a stupid price. He was actually really thrilled with it when I sent him an image of it so I'm glad I can make him smile. It will definitely come in handy though when he is at camp having a few ciders or something.


I managed to pick up some new pieces to my make up collection as they were fully appealing to me. 



First up I visited Superdrug and came across this new makeup range called Freedom and instantly there highlights stood out to me. They reminded me a lot of my favourites the MUA ones and Revolution so I had to get them as they are only £3 each and they are so pigmented as you can see from the swatches.


Along with the Freedom range I found this Eyebrow Pomade in Medium Brown. The girl working there was telling me she prefers this to the Anastasia dip brow so I thought "eh for £5" why not. I am adding to my eyebrow collection slowly so this is a new challenge for me as I am spending more and more time on my eyebrows recently.



I finally got my hands on the Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lasting Finish Lipliner in Cappuchino £2.99 and it so beautiful and pigmented it is on the brown side with warm undertones and I cannot wait to use this.


One of my friends was telling me that this concealer from Natural Collection £1.99 is so good and covers blemishes etc perfectly so I will be finding out soon enough.



Can we just establish how overgrown my highlighter/powder draw has become, there are so so many and I use literally all of them. Definitely something I am adding to more than any other collection.

Mum's collection



So I treated my mum to a few pieces as she was feeling a little down. I'm a lot like my mum not fashion wise but we both love buying homeware such as cushions and duvets. So a new duvet set with a matching cushion was good start.



So my mum loved this rather bright and vibrant bedding set £11, it is actually rather Moroccan themed so I like her taste and the matching cushion £5 with the pom pom tassels is the perfect touch.


I literally raved to my mum about these candles so she chose the Patchouli & Amber one £2.50 and this smells very fresh and sweet like the Yankee Candle fresh linen/soft cotton candle. I love how these candles are in metallic pots, definitely works well with the bedding set.


Along with my cactus jumper my mum seen these metallic gold pointed slip on shoes for £7.99 at H&M. She wears these type of shoes a lot like she was so many different colours so another pair to her collection wont hurt haha.



 So my mum also picked up a few make up bits and they both link together well. From the FREEDOM range she found a box of 5 varying lipsticks for £5 which she really liked the look off so Superdrug are doing well bringing this new line to there stores.

I noticed the second item for her yesterday in a magazine, the Le Lip Liner Magique by Color Riche £3.99 from Loreal Paris. This basically creates an invisible barrier on the lips to stop lipstick from bleeding around the lips. My mum worries about this a lot so she was super happy when I noticed this for her and it is an awesome price.


Remember when I bought that white lace up top for £7 well how awesome does it look?! Absolutely love it!

Well my lovelies that is all for this mini haul.

All my love, 


No comments:

Post a Comment