Saturday 5 March 2016

my five favourite 2015 films..

IM BACK AGAIN! with my terrible taste in films mwuhahaha, so some of these aren't too bad they are more action films so maybe the people in romantic films won't be into this. IM SORRY! But hey ho for the rest of you still left here I shall share my favey films with you! ENJOY!


Mad Max : Fury Road 



So you know when you see a new film and you just know you love it? that moment was when I saw this film. For months Nathan begged me to see it and his sister was telling me 'aw the guitarist in it is well annoying' so I thought I needed to know what was going on. At first I thought this film is weird.. and I was a little creeped out by Immortan Joe but WOAH TOM HARDY HELLO! I now have an obsession with watching films with that man in he is awesome! But yeah an amazing action film with a unique twist and a great story plot.

Scouts Guide To The Zombie Apocalypse


Okay so where else will you find a film where the main characters sing Britney Spears with a zombie? This film just makes me laugh so hard and is close up to becoming a complete favourite because I have never seen a film like it. I enjoy comedy zombie films rather than serious ones, but I love The Walking Dead so don't hate me.. But seriously this film is funny and a little crude but is definitely worth the watch.

The Hunger Games : Mockingjay Part 2


As I mentioned previously I am a huge Hunger Games fan, I just think the films are so much like the books that I was massively impressed. Sometimes you see films with slight comparisons to the books but they dont stick to the entire plot, whereas The Hunger Games films are the complete opposite. So maybe Peta's leg injury isn't as obvious or the Mutts were based on the tributes but that would be damn scary! So I do not mind! Honestly! But these films are beautiful seriously, even the trailers and released images before the film got me so excited for the films. Overall, a win for 2015 as it was a brilliant ending to the films. 

 Legend 


Really Zoe? Again with the Tom Hardy films? I'm sorry! So Nathan did make me watch this film, I had seen the trailers and snippets and I was like oh my god this looks like it could be funny as well as serious. The bar fight is by far one of my favourites and Ronnie and Reggie are pretty unbelievable even if it's just Tom Hardy being amazing as usual! I was gutted by the ending but I had to remember it wasn't Tom getting arrested it was his character, but how funny is Ronnie as a character? just bloody hilarious. Such a brilliant portrayal!

Jurassic World


ooooooh! It's Chris Pratt! WHAT A GUY! next to Tom Hardy he is so brilliant and naturally funny. So this film made me wanna go to Jurassic world, and possible have pet dinosaurs but this film is honestly great. It has a strong story line and the graphics and everything else are on point.

Honestly I think I watch all these films at least once a week or I always wanna watch them so if you haven't watched them find a reason too!

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this!

All my love,


No comments:

Post a Comment