Wednesday 16 March 2016

My go to products of March 2016

I am still mixing up my makeup and using every single product I have so after hearing what a lot of my viewer liked I decided to do another 'go to products' post as it seemed popular as people liked to see what I am loving. Still sticking to my high end and drugstore makeup use a lot more of these products are drugstore. So ENJOY!




Nars Sheer Glow Foundation £31

This is the foundation I use when I have a big important day or a date night with Nathan as I want something a little special and high coverage. This works a dream so this month I had a lot of important events this month and this came in handy as people complimented me on how flawless my skin was and how pretty my makeup was.


Rimmel Stay Matte translucent powder £2.99

The worlds most perfect powder for someone with oily skin. From Youtuber's to teenage girls everyone I know rave about this powder and it works wonders for me as i have oily skin. As i said with my important events I want a powder to reduce and matte my t-zone and other oily areas and this does just the job.



 Freedom Baked highlighter (Brighter) £3

These were a recent purchase for me and I am instantly in love. Super shimmery and gives the skin a gentle kissed look I just can't rave about these enough even from the swatch that was a gentle brush of product


Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo Pink Gold £4.99

A beautiful pink champagne, I have several of these and I always use them but i have been loving copper/bronzed eye looks so this is a gorgeous inner corner highlight and all over base. These are awesome for priming the eye as well. 





Mac Velvet Teddy & Whirl Lipsticks £15.50 each

I am still in love with brown lipsticks so these are still high up in my favourites. Seriously these are must have lipsticks as Velvet Teddy is a lighter shade than Whirl so it more of a wearable lipstick as Whirl is very intense. But LOVE LOVE LOVE them!


Avon Makeup setting Spray £6 

I basically give this a go to use as a way to dampen my brushes and set makeup, and it works. Keeps my makeup in place for hours and when I use this on brushes to get a higher pigment quality from my highlighters it's magical! So sparkly and even better than a dry brush. 


Soap & Glory Kick Ass Blur & Brighten £6

I love everything about this concealer, the colour is a perfect match and covers all my blemishes including redness and acne. This is awesome for the price and comes with a lot of product, Soap & Glory really do well with there products. I was so glad I found this with all my other concealers as it has climbed back into my heart. 


Mac Rose Pigment £16

I have 5 pigments and this is one of my favourites as it is perfect in the centre of the lid with a brown crease. It is just so intense and similar in my mind to a sunset kind of colour. With gold and pink/red undertones it is very rose/rose gold toned, super stunning! Mac pigments are always a win for me.


Sleek Contour Kit £6.99

So when contour became all the rage I picked up on of these and as you can see I have used it to death but I have a spare when it's all gone. It is just a good colour to contour with and the highlighter is a champagne colour which comes across perfectly on the face.


Avon Flawless Cream Concealer £7

I love this for carving out my brows it just works so so well. It is just as it says creamy and is very compact and travel friendly. Carving out my brows is a new thing for me but I cannot see myself using another product.

Well that is all my lovelies, seriously hope you enjoyed my favourites for March 2016!


All my love, 


No comments:

Post a Comment