Sunday 6 March 2016

March 2016 Collective Haul Primark, New Look etc..



So once again I am here with my monthly Primark Haul, so I know it doesn't look a massive amount but honestly I'd rather get the nicer things they have to offer well what I think is nice. I'm very picky with my choices as I think ''will I wear this? it's nice but can I see myself wearing it?" it sounds petty but there is nothing worse than buying something and never wearing it. I stick to certain colour schemes and I really love khaki green so don't be surprised, I hope no one minds as well that I have a few things from other shops like New Look and H&M but I intend to do a homeware haul after this and some things in that are from Primark but I know everyone loves homeware so yeah. ENJOY!


Light blue and white striped top £8.99 New Look

So I will get the other store bought pieces out of the way, I visited the Arndale Centre during this shopping trip and my mum dragged me into New Look. I instantly was drawn to the stripes, my mind just says 'Zoe find the stripes, find the stripes' and BAM! there was the light blue and white striped top it's super soft and I'm super drawn to white and blue stripes rather than black and white as I find it is more flattering. A girl from New Look approached me and gave me a little white ticket that was 15% off my cheapest purchase so as it being mothers day I bought my mum a watch and this top so it came to £20.63 which is so good. 

Striped long T-shirt £6.99 H&M

I was drawn to this as it was super long, a good price and would look nice with leggings and my Nike's and maybe a oversized shirt. I have realised a lot recently that I have been buying a lot of long baggy tops for when I see Nathan as we go on a lot of walks and things that really a skirt isn't appropriate for. Ever try to watch football on a field in a skirt? even with tights it's FREEZING! So leggings and a top is a lot better. Plus when you do dress it everyone notices, but anyway super good price super soft and STRIPES!!


BOWS BOWS BOWS! £3 for all

So I find the cutest little jewellery store on the market stalls near the Arndale and all the big bows were 50p each and the two little ones were £1 so I picked up a few. My mum picked the spotty ones as she knows I love spot and I picked the navy and the burgundy as they are two of my favourite colours. Then finally the two smaller dusty rose bows as I think it is a really flattering colour for most hair types.



Rose Gold watch £9.99 New Look

So me and my mum both decided to buy each other watches as like a mummy daughter thing and I bought her a large faced gold detail watch that was around £13 and she bought me this cute dainty one which I absolutely love. She knows I love rose gold so she always buys me rose gold jewellery she's adorable.


Rose Gold diamante and detailed pendant £6 Accessorize

THIS NECKLACE IS STUNNING! The centre reminds me of Frozen  and snowflakes, It is actually so tiny and delicate and looks so beautiful with most outside. So I am super excited to wear this! My mum actually bought me this because she thought it reminded her of me and then surprised me with it. Just look at all that detail in the pendant..



Black tassel detail bag £9 Primark 

So onto the Primark section, this was actually done over two trips because i couldn't decided on a bag and I 1005 made the right decision. I wanted a tassel detail but I didn't know whether I wanted it covered in tassels or with a little bit of detail but this is totally in between. It is a rather large bag even thought it looks small and will definitely be more comfortable as the strap is soft rather than hard leather material. 


So this just a brief overview as the things I bought during my first trip.



Khaki zip pocket detail fringed top £6 Primark

So this was a risk for me as I have seen these t shirts with fringed bottoms before and I didn't know if I would suit it but I thought it would work well with jeans or leggings. It is actually kind of flowing so I am rather excited to try this out.


White lace up shirt £7 Primark

I LOVE THIS SHIRT! It looks brilliant with skirts and the lace up part is the perfect detail that you don't need a necklace with it. It is super beautiful and doesn't make you look like a pirate haha. Super soft and I have already wore this so it is worth the money 100%, super feminine piece. Look I even tried it on for you all, this was paired with a khaki skater skirt, black tights and black chelsea boots.



 Striped polar neck t-shirt £4 Primark

So this was a risk for me as I don't think polar neck suit me as it might make me look neckless haha. However these are super flattering and pretty with skirts and IT'S STRIPEY! My mum 100% talked me into this and for £4 who can complain?





Primark Fashion Nails and Matte Nails £1 each

I love these nails honestly they are so worth the price so I decided to pick up the fashion nails or stiletto nails as I have wanted nails like this forever. I thought if I use can do contacts with the matte nails then I can do it with the fashion ones. 




Primark PS lip pencils £1 and Velvet Lip Crayons £2

I am a huge fan of these so I picked up a few lip pencils and lip crayons and they have some amazing colours like browns and nude they are 100% worth it and for £1/2 they are the best the PS range has to offer. I actually keep them with my MAC lip pencils as they are of such a good quality and last super long. 

Well that is all my lovelies hope you enjoyed! And make sure you check out my homeware haul coming up after this one!

All my love,


No comments:

Post a Comment