Wednesday 9 March 2016

Favourite fashion looks

There are a lot of fashion trends at the minute however I'm not always very mainstream with my style and I love to dress girly in skirts and dresses. At the same time I enjoy being comfy in trainers and leggings which is what I wear most of the time around Nathan as we do a lot of active things. This post will also be a combination of fashion looks with hair and beauty as they work well with my outfits.


Ripped Jeans


Absolutely love ripped jeans, I think the ones with rips all over showing like the whole of the knee are gorgeous but for me and my figure I really liked just the ripped knee. Anyone else put ripped jeans on dead slowly because your foot always ends up going through to rip haha. They look so nice with blouses and baggy t-shirts but I love them with the outfit I have above, just a loose blouse, a fluffy and sued wrap around jacket and timberlands. Very fashionable and fierce.

Striped tops/dresses


So the top in this picture is my favourite top as it has a split side but it looks so nice with leggings and a denim jacket and loose curls. I just really love stripes at the minute as they are so classic and brighten up a plain outfit rather than a simple t-shirt.

Shirts around the waist


A very popular look at the minute but it just makes jeans and a top look nicer, to me this is a dressed up version of my normal outfit as the top is an off the shoulder top and is rather stunning. But anyway I love wrapping shirts around my waist as it can add colour to a simple look.

Timberlands


I could not rave more about these boots, so comfortable and work with so many outfits I almost always have these on and they don't hurt my feet. I can honestly walk in these for hours, definitely want to get some khaki green ones.

Adidas superstars


At first I didn't get the hype but now I am really into them they are just really nice, it's a shame now that you see them every weekend out shopping worn by 12 year olds in their crop tops and leggings haha.

Denim Skirts and Pinafores


I chose to do these together as the images were awkward to place on there own haha. So starting with the denim skirts I just think these looks so pretty especially with long sleeved tops. The one in my pictures was £19.99 from New Look and I was super shocked at how much I love wearing it now as I used to think they were old fashioned. Pinafores however I have loved since being little and they are just a sweet look and can be paired with any long sleeved top. I normally use plain long sleeved tops from Primark as they are super soft and comfortable.

Dainty elephant jewellery 


How cute are these earrings?! I have been adding a lot of elephant pieces to my life in jewellery, clothing and homeware just because they inspire me and are so strong and powerful. Just truly beautiful.

Baggy t-shirts & jumpers


As a bigger girl it is hard to find a baggy t-shirt but after loosing weight I actually love wearing baggy tops as sometimes wearing tight clothing just isn't nice. Just a classic look especially with jeans or leggings, cannot wait to loose even more weight so I can be working this look more often.

Boots


HOW UNREAL ARE THESE BOOTS! I got these last August and I love them, rather high but so easy to walk in they kind of remind me of Jeffrey Campbells. I also love chelsea boots but these make me like 6 foot but still not as tall as nath haha.

White Converse


How nice is it to just put on leggings a tshirt and converse. Especially white low ones as they are super comfortable and just work really well. I think these are perfect for a busy day look whether your cleaning around the home or doing errands these are my favourites.

Bouncey Curls


Nathan loves my hair curly so when I have the time I do curl my hair because it does look nice. See my cat having a cheeky snooze in the background good old Smokey haha. I tend to do curls with skirts and dresses as I don't think I work curls as well in pants/jeans. I'm so fussy haha...

Plaited hairstyles



Whether my hair is a messy bun with a braided fringe or like the second image down with loose waves and a braided crown I love braids! I think they look so stunning and instead of curly hair or straight these just add the extra touch. I think the braided messy bun is classic for a meeting or interview and is really simple to do.

Brown and pink toned lipsticks


If you have read my other posts you will know how much I love whirl by mac as it just a fierce lipstick and along with others such as Merh, Velvet Teddy and Viva Glam V these are just perfect lip looks for a full lip.

Dark Crease with a shimmer centre


Such a stunning look especially with Mac's jest and the Soap and Glory lip stuff palette. I go to this look all the time and I know it looks stunning so I may be playing safe but it's a beautiful safe.

Well that is all my lovelies for my favourite fashion looks. Sorry if some of these aren't to your taste but hopefully you can try some out.

All my love,


No comments:

Post a Comment