Thursday 21 January 2016

Beauty Wishlist 2015

I am a massive fan of beauty products from cosmetics to skin products and I have compiled a list of 13 drugstore and 13 high-end products that I intend to invest in within the upcoming months. Most of these I have heard about from Youtubers or from reading blogs, mostly favourite products or first impression videos. With the drugstore wish list I intend to keep it around the £10 mark or less and apart from one product I kept within that limit as the high-end wish list is rather on the pricey side as it's mostly palettes such as Too Faced and Urban Decay. So without further ramblings...

Starting of with the drugstore wish list, all these products vary in ranges such as Bourjois, Soap and Glory and Rimmel. Some of these products I want to either repurchase as I am worried there about to run out, or that I have heard about in Drugstore Hauls such as Glitteralittle's or LoveLaughandMakeup's video such as Get ready with me's. 






  1. Miss Sporty Perfect Stay Liquid Concealer £2.99 001 (Light) I really want to give this concealer a chance as I have never tried it before and seen it in a blog review that it was actually pretty good.
  2. Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation £10.99 (light vanilla) I have other Bourjois foundations such as the Healthy Mix and I love that one, but I suffer from dark under eye so when I see this was made to defeat anti-dark circles, anti-dull complexion and anti redness I thought it sounded amazing and I have seen some awesome reviews on it.
  3. Sleek makeup Brown kit £8.49 (dark) I have very few brow products or good ones anyway so I wanted to purchase a brow product that has been recommended as one of the best from the drugstore.
  4. Rimmel London Lasting Finish Primer £6.99 I LOVE PRIMERS! So when I see this in Glitteralittle's drugstore haul I thought i could add it to my list to pick up and give it a whirl.
  5. Soap and Glory It's About Prime Eyeshadow Underbase £4.00 I am a HUGE fan of soap and glory and you can see from my Christmas Haul post, so when I seen this on the boots website I thought it looked brilliant for the price as I use a Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Creme De Nude to prime my eyes or the Mac paint pot in Soft Ochre so I really would like a proper primer.
  6. Sleek makeup highlighter palette £9.99 (Solstice) this palette looks so beautiful and the average drugstore highlighter is around £7 for 4 for £10 is amazing! Consisting of two baked powders, one luxurious cream formula and one silky shimmer powder, this products seems so versatile and beautiful. Must have for my collection!
  7. Maybelline Eyestudio Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Eyeshadow £4.99 (Metallic Pomegranate) I love the colour tattoo's! They last so long and look so beautiful so when I seen this in Glitteralittle's haul and her swatch I fell in love! Just really want to add it to my collection!
  8. Sleek Makeup Face Contour Kit £6.49 (light) I have had this product before and it has only just ran out after a year I think more so the highlighter but I still want to pick up a new one for when it does run out. I wish they did the highlighters separate! But I love this for contouring probably one of the best drugstore contour kits going...
  9. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder £3.99 (Transparent) I also love this product! I only ever have this powder and MAC one's because it works so well for my skin.
  10. Seventeen Skin WOW Primer £5.99 Another primer i would like to try as it also gives a highlighted effect to the face as it could be used as a highlighter too. So really a multi purpose product!
  11. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil £5 (milk) I have seen this raved about online as an eye primer and reducing colour in the eyelids so when i seen Boots were doing NYX I was so happy!
  12. Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner £2.99 (Cappuccino) another product I seen mention in Glitteralittle's haul and thought it was a gorgeous colour as I am a lip liner junky! 
  13. Finally, Nyc Smooth Skin Loose Finishing Powder £2.99 So silly me put the NYX one in the picture by accident but I heard about this product from LoveLaughandMakeup and it's so inexpensive so I really wanted to try it out to set my face.



Onto the high-end products these products are a lot of palette's and the odd bath products that I lust over, some products I have other versions of and just want to try other colours. Some however are like my Drugstore post and products I heard about from online and from blogposts or friends.






  1. MAC Pro Lip Palette £35 (Modern Browns) I have the Select Plum and Editorial Red palette's and love them! So why not jump on the bandwagon and add the brown one to my collection.
  2. Anastasia DipBrow Pomade £15 (Medium Brown) I have seen this used by everyone I know and they all have amazing eyebrows and rave about this products. So I would love to add this to my small but growing eyebrow collection.
  3. Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer £17.50 (Fair Nuetral) I have seen so many Youtubers rave about this from Zoella to LoveLaughandMakeup and it made me so envious as my concealer collection is growing!
  4. Amazonian Clay Tartelette Palette £30ish I seen this online and thought it was utterly beautiful!
  5. Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup £27 (0.5) Along with the MAC Studio Fix Fluid it seems like one of those up their foundations!
  6. Morphe 35N Palette £15.95 A cheap palette compared to most of the other products but this looks amazing! i cannot believe the price so many amazing shades perfect for the colder seasons and party looks!
  7. MAC Cork Lipliner £12.50 I am getting to the point now where I have so many lip liners I don't know which others to buy but this looks a the perfect brown toned colour to go with the Modern Browns Palette.
  8. Urban Decay Electric Palette £38 Along with the Naked 2 these are the only palettes from Urban Decay I want for my collection. The pigmentations of the colours in this palette are incredible and so worth the price.
  9. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette £37 I do not own any Too Faced products so this would be the perfect piece to start off with as it so highly raved about and looks incredible! Apparently it smells rather good too haha..
  10. MAC Stone Lipstick £15.50 I went in for this the other day and got talked into buying another lipstick by the girl GUTTED weak Zoe! So this will definitely be my next lipstick from MAC.
  11. MAC Prolongwear Concealer £17.50 NC15 a concealer I have a lot of interest in as it apparently works well with the Studio Fix Fluid.
  12. Laura Merceir Ambre Vanille Honey Bath £33 My only bath product on this list I have seen this in the high end Youtube videos and it looks amazing especially with the little wooden beehive spatula, I have smelt this before and it smelt amazing!
  13. Finally, MAC Faux Lipstick £15.50 I chose between this lipstick and Brave for Christmas and chose Brave but it looks a lovely pinky nude shade.
Well that's everything for my high end and drugstore wish lists, don't think I'm spoilt because I intend to buy all these with my own money which i work hard for. Thanks for the read my lovelies!

All my love,




No comments:

Post a Comment