Thursday 14 January 2016

Lush Haul Christmas 2015

Hi my lovelies! So when I was debating about what to do for my next post I was thinking about what I loved and what I enjoy, and I instantly thought about Lush. Maybe it was the scent of like sherbet and loveliness coming from my cake stand with all my bath bombs on that reminded me but anyway..

I received so many Lush goodies for Christmas especially of Nathan, he knows that Lush with me is just the safest gift so he bought me around 6/7 gifts that average at if I can remember £20.50. I'm one of them girls that is fine with knowing the cost of gifts like I'm so grateful for everything I receive, in all fairness I did pick these he just told me 'to go crazy and get 6 or 7' because he didn't wanna get me something I didn't like the smell off or that would bring me out in a glittery rash hahaha.





So I have had my cake stand for my bath bombs around 2 years and it has been filled with many things over this time such as soap and glory products, jewellery and recently bath bombs. My mum used to keep it in the kitchen with sweets and chocolate on until I pinched it for my room oops hahaha. Anyway, before Christmas I got a really nasty cold and I thought to clear my sinuses having warm baths would be good and I could use my bath bombs. Little did I know that my cold would last about 9 days and I used most of the bath bombs I had (cry cry cry) so Nathan brought me round a bag of around 4/5 bath bombs that he picked up as a treat to make me feel better. 

In a way my cold was a good thing because I got to try out lots of different bath bombs and bath bars such as Dragon's Egg which made my bath orange and sparkly! Along with dashing santa and santa clause that made my bath lovely and red with green and made my skin so soft with a lovely smell left on my skin.


One of the first bath treats I received of Nathan was 'Bar Humbug' Bubble Bar described as licorice bubbles to soak away your inner scrooge. I love the colour of this and the swirl as I am a big big fan of the comforter and candy mountain so he knew swirls were a winner plus my favourite colour is purple.


Second up is The Experimenter (£3.95) on the left, described as vibrant colours, popping candy and Fair Trade vanilla this bath bomb sounded AMAZING! I had seen it on Instagram I think and it literally made this girls bath look like a galaxy with so many mixed colours so I had to get one when Nathan offered Lush bath bombs for Christmas.

Next to The Experimenter is Dragon's Egg (£3.50) described as fizzling and crackling turning your bath into a citrusy gold, this bath bomb is reminiscent of sherbet (my favourite) with a hint of jasmine. I think this is why I probably have this bath bomb at the top of my list because I LOVE CITRUS! It also has tiny pieces of glitter in that look lovely on the skin once out of the bath! 


Probably a new product for me Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment (£2.00 each) described as soothing marshmallow and marigold powders if it doesn't remind you of dolly mixtures then it will definitely be cotton candy. I hadn't seen these in Lush before but Nathan let me get 2 because they were so cheap and small, but I actually went in after Christmas and picked up more because they smell so good! So glad they are in lush all year round!

Now an old classic for Lush at Christmas time Butterbear (£1.95) with a generous helping of cocoa butter with a vanilla smell this cute little bear will leave you with silky soft skin. I really enjoy this for a simple bath no big explosive bath bombs, really wish they did this all year round!


A joint Christmas special Dashing Santa ballistic (£2.95) this was one of my poorly surprises of Nathan, turns my bath a lovely red colour and smells amazing! Described as containing mandarin oil, bergamot oil and orange flower absolute that help put a spring in your step. which is exactly what I needed when I had my cold.

Now a Christmas Lush classic Snow Fairy (£12.95 for 500g) with a bubblegum and sweet vanilla fragrance I actually bought the smaller one that's around £3.75 well no Nathan bought it me to be fair as a back up incase I use the big one (doubt it) and it smells so good. I was super pleased to get this in my stocking on Christmas Day of my mum because it's my first shower gel from Lush and its a huge bottle.

Talking about Snow Fairy couldn't have that without it's bubble bar in crime, the lovely Candy Mountain(£2.45) one of my all-time-favourites this bubble bar turns my bath lovely and pink that's why I'm hoarding three on my cake stand so I don't run out haha. Also very pretty looking it makes me excited for the Lush Valentines collection with the unicorn horn that is multicoloured swirl bubble bar.

Also, a newby for me Stardust (£2.95) maybe it was the shape I was drawn to (excuse the pink smudge of Candy Mountain on it haha) Ugandan Vanilla from the Mountains of the Moon and precious intoxicating rosewood. This bath bomb is another one that is very simple smelling and seemed very relaxing, because I chose a lot of like bright and wacky scents I also wanted some simple bath bombs like this one and Butterbear.

Now probably two bath oils I am SUPER EXCITED for! You've been mangoed is another bath oil (£2.00 each) as soon as I seen the word mango I asked Nathan and he put two in a bag for me. I'm a bit of a weirdo but I love to sniff these they smell unreal! Made with the butter of mango and avocado, it also free's lemon and lemongrass with lime oils into your bath. Lush finally answered my prayers with this one because I love lime,mango and avocado, I will for sure be purchasing as many of these as possible!


A personal favourite of mine and Nathan's Ickle Baby Bot (£1.95) a gentle lavender bath bomb designed for kids makes the bath a gorgeous blue colour. It apparently is supposed to use its aromatherapy oils to soothe children and little ones to sleep (it works on me and chills Nathan out haha) while Lavender is a traditional medicine used to help skin irritation, burns and bug bites as I have delicate sensitive skin this works wonders on me.



Coming up to my last two products, Nathan bought these last two for me one as a Christmas gift and the other to replace the ones I used when I was poorly, starting of with The Comforter Shower Cream (£4.95 for 100g) Nathan chose this himself impressively as he wanted to get me the larger bottle but I insisted no as he spoilt me enough with all my other bath bombs. I love the comforter bubble bar and Nathan knew how much it has a place in my heart so he thought well why not try the shower gel without the hassle of running a bath.

And last but not least, The Comforter bubble bar (£4.95). with the snappy caption berry yourself in a fruity blanket this smells incredible! Smelling like blackcurrant the bergamot gives it an uplifting note, I love this as I can get 2/3 baths out of it because it is huge! It is literally bigger than my hand, so it is well worth the money! 





Well that's all for my Christmas Lush haul, thank you so much for reading and I hope it helped give some ideas of all the lovely things they have in Lush still, definitely worth checking out their Valentine's Day products too!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14651873/?claim=bmz26jde9mf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

All my love,





No comments:

Post a Comment