Wednesday 27 January 2016

Places I would like to visit...

I love the thought of travelling to different places all over the world, and I have created a little bucket list with Nathan of the places we want to visit. I know that without a doubt I would travel with Nathan because we would have the best time and real adventures. So here is my little bucket list of places I would like to visit...



First up on my list is Australia & New Zealand 

This one was Nathan's choice and that I agree with a lot of our friends have been and said it's amazing so I really would love to go and visit two beautiful places. I would love to visit Bondi beach and the great barrier reef along with the Opera House. I just think it's scenery as such is truly amazing.



Second up Bulgaria

Another of Nathan's choice but a seriously fun one. We both really want to go here to go skiing and it looked beautiful in the booklets we got from the travel agents. The thought of learning to ski is daunting but it looks awesome and I need a hobby ahahaha!




Third place on our list is Canada...
So Nathan was lucky enough to go to Canada on deployment with the army but he wants to take me as a holiday for us. Obviously I want to visit Niagara Falls as it's like a wonder of the world, from what I saw in pictures Nathan sent me of scenery etc it looked beautiful and HOT!!!




These last two link together but the third is New York..

I am super jealous of all my friends getting to go to New York however I would love to go at Christmas time/ Winter because there's nothing more I want than to visit Central Park when it's snowing. It looks like a truly magical city and a dream of mine since I was young! I have included a lot of pictures of New York because it is so beautiful, obviously I want to visit the statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building along with the 9/11 memorial and the Alice In Wonderland statue in Central Park. Plus who can't forget SHOPPING!







Finally, me and Nathan would love to visit Florida for Disney Land..

I am a huge Disney fan and have looked at everything about the place. I feel like I would feel magical and truly happy there and become best friends with Belle and the beast because their my favourites! Just look how beautiful the pictures are AGGGGGH! Truly is the most magical place on earth!







 Well there is my bucket list of places I would like to visit, hope this is interesting!
Thank you my lovelies!

All my love, 





No comments:

Post a Comment