Friday 15 January 2016

What I got for Christmas 2015...

So I was super spoilt this Christmas, but I'm not one of them spoilt girls who gets everything they want and most of the time anything I do want when it's not Christmas I buy myself with money I earn because my parents payed for enough for me as a little girl. So in no way am I bragging because I know a lot of bloggers and Youtubers say this but I LOVE these kinds of posts maybe because I'm nosey in regards to stuff like ''what I got for Christmas' or 'what's in my bag' I'm a huge follower of this kind of stuff, so here goes...



So this is just an overview image of all the lovely gifts I got, I know it looks an awful lot but this was from friends, family, Nathan, Nathan's family and his grandparents and each of them received gifts back of me.

So obviously my mum asked me if there was anything in particular I really wanted for Christmas and I just said like bath stuff really because she knows I love soap and glory Sugar Crush so she picked up a Zest A Girl Can Get set for me which included a body wash, scrub body spray and a little ducky. Which my mum said reminded her of me as soon as she saw it and I love him!

Along with that set she picked me up a Once Upon A Lime gift set with small travel size of the sugar crush products inside which I will use for travelling and sleepovers at Nathan's but one of the most extravagant sets I received was the Well I'll Be Glammed makeup gift set that consisted of Thick and fast Mascara, Archery, Smoulder Kohl, Supercat, Sexy Motherpucker Lipgloss in Candy Queen and another in Plums Up, a Love At First Blush, Solar Powder, 6 shades of Lid Stuff and 3 makeup brushes for bronzer, blusher and eyeshadow.




My lovely best friend Emily also picked me up a Once upon a lime set also as she knows I love Sugar Crush along with a Zoella Soap Pop which I had just mentioned in conversation and the ultimate sweetheart that she is picked me one up! Can we just establish her awesome wrapping skills!


Now my lovely little neighbour Jay who I look after in Fridays surprised me with a lovely Soap and Glory cracker filled with lip glosses so I think I got like every Soap and Glory lipgloss for Christmas with all the sets I received haha!



Finally my last soap and glory gift set was the Whole She-bang £30 that I get every year well for the past 3 years anyway, as me and my mum agree it is well worth the money for all the products you get!



Such a stunning set and this along with the rest will last me all year!

Onto clothes, so at christmas my parents rarely buy me clothes the first reason being the sales and secondly at the minute I'm trying to loose weight so I don't wanna buy something beautiful and it be too big for me. Fair play something being small I can work to fit into it which I am doing but I don't want anything to go to waste. Anyway, I did receive a beautiful scarf of Nathan's grandparents which I am in love with and have wore it everywhere like shopping etc, secondly were a pair of mittens that I seen in George at ASDA that were around £8 and I fell in love with because they match a wrap around I have but my mum picked them up on her own to surprise me. Last but not least, is an amazing hoody from help for heroes which I have wanted for SOOOOO LONG like all Nathan's family wear them and I wanted one so me and Nathan got matching ones well his is black but same style! I love this I wear it all the time with leggings and stuff its so comfy and huge on me!



Onto cosmetics, so my mum knows I am a huge mac fan so from her and my dad (obviously my mum picked haha) were some products that I had been lusting over! First off was the mac mineralize skinfinish in soft and gentle then spice lipliner and Brave lipstick along with two pigments in rose and Naked. The picture of the pigments is probably my favourite so stunning! Along with some products I bought myself from soap and glory as it was 3 for 2 in Boots and if I spent over £15 I got a free gift so I picked up the Kickass Camouflage concealer in Light, the One Heck of a blot all day liquid to powder foundation in Fair Enough and I'm loving it so far and last the Glow All Out Highlighting Powder which is stunning!



Here's a look altogether!
Along with the gift set I received for spending over £15 that had a blush,mascara and lipgloss inside.


Bits & bobs

So onto the random parts of What I received, of Nathan's sister the lovely Jane I received a pop figure of 'Peasant Belle' from Beauty and the Beast and she's in her lovely blue dress, it's funny actually because I bought Jane a pop figure too of Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon along with the little Build-A-Bear bear for the Minions which I was happy I could get for her as Nathan told me she really wanted it. Along with a beautiful necklace and storage box of Nathan's parents which was lovely!


Ofcourse I put her next to my belle cup! I absolutely love her, definitely collecting the rest!
Along the lines of Disney I also received a minnie mouse stocking which my mum filled with chocolate and my favourite cadbury foamy snowmen and some daisy duck tsum tsum socks which I actually have on as I write this hahaha! Not to mention the funniest little snowman from Frozen Fever that talks when you talk to it, me and my mum have a good laugh saying 'zoe smells' and it repeating us hahahaha!


So along with bits and bobs my parents bought me some stationary, my mum knows I love stationary and gold with polka dot along with pastels so when she saw this gold organiser set she picked it up for me in BHS along with the VelvetGhost stationary bits from Primark, I love them though they look so sleek on my new desk for my iMac and really professional along with my little Frozen Fever snowman that guards my mac lip pencils...



 These all now sit nicely on my new desk from Ikea that was £30 I think


Almost at the end now, but one of my final was a bag I had been lusting over FOREVER the Victoria's Secret duffel bag in black and grey which I now take everywhere I go! It is so beautiful with the PINK logo along the strap and fine detail all over! 




Last but not least was my big surprise of my parents! A set of the GHD Arctic Gold Curve soft curl tong in a gift set and some Cloud Nine Straighteners which I literally screamed at when I opened them!



So finally onto what the lovely Fiance got me for christmas, now Nathan felt awful because he had left my big gift the Zoella box at camp (why he took it to camp I don't know haha). But it is filled with lovely smelling bath and body products...


So he thought he needed to buy me more but he honestly didn't I think he just loves to spoil me hahaha! Anyway, from Nathan I received a beautiful striped box filled with  Lush bath treats and Victoria's Secret goodies! 





THE BOX SMELT SO GOOD IT WAS UNREAL! Even though I had a cold hahaha

So as I mentioned he bought me some Victoria's Secret goodies which consisted of a night shirt in grey which is so soft and cosey! I have actually wore it out with leggings and my Timberlands before hahaha...


Secondly was a kind of naughty little night top for when I stay over as I like this style and this little sequin bow on the back is beautiful!


It's a little cheeky this top but it's so comfy and like gives you room to breath so I love it!

Nathan is a true gem like and I couldn't be more grateful as he had already put a ridiculous expensive ring on my finger!



Well that's everything I received for Christmas 2015 hope you enjoyed my lovelies! I am so super grateful of everything and hopefully all my friends,family and Nathan enjoyed there gifts. I'm sure Nathan did because I spoilt him rotten!
All my love,


No comments:

Post a Comment