Wednesday 27 January 2016

Life bucket list...


So to get my year organised I decided to create a bucket list of things I want to do not just this year but also in the near future as I know I can't do them all this year. So let's get showing you my dreams...


Travel to New York, and visit The Alice in Wonderland Statue.


Buy a Husky, Bulldog, Rottweiler or German Shepard. 


Marry Nathan.


Have at least 2/3 kids.


Understand Star Wars. Seriously Nathan goes on about it so I need to to understand hahaha!


Get a house with Nathan.


Work Hard enough to become a full time wedding organiser!


Buy a beautiful car ds3!!


Travel to America & go to Florida to see Disneyland!


Do all my travelling with Nathan!


Loose 2/3 stone!


Pet a Lion..


So for now that's all for my bucket list I hope to at least complete 2/3 this year and will try to think of more to add to this list! 

Thank you my lovelies!

All my love, 


No comments:

Post a Comment