Tuesday 12 January 2016

Primark Haul January 2016

So me and mummy needed some good old retail therapy, so what better time than a Sunday afternoon (surprisingly not busy for once) and I was relatively surprised with my finds. You know that feeling when you go shopping and you don't intend to find anything nice but you find some nice little things and it makes you happier than buying something big like a designer bag I don't know hahaha.


So I first noticed the baggy t-shirts (£4 each) in the new section of Primark (Manchester Piccadilly) with all the lovely striped pieces they had in along with the longer past the knee denim pencil skirts which were rather lovely! I love the kind of baggy top with a chequered shirt and leggings with Timberlands/Converse I'm a comfy shoe kind of girl haha. So I thought when I picked up the white one that grey was so versatile I could really work both colours for dates with Nathan or just going shopping something like that. Alongside those I picked up a knitted pinky/beige cardigan that is knee length that would go lovely with the t-shirts.

Secondly I picked up some cute accessories such as the large black hair bow (£2ish), I'm obsessed with hair bows I have several but I can't resist when I see one. Must be my inner child reaching out and still demanding I need hair bows to make my hair super cute! A few days before this haul I seen a post on Pinterest I think of some festival boho hair with a headband that was like little leaves across the girls forehead with natural curls so I picked up the same headband when I was in store. Along with the bow I also picked up some mixed rose gold stud earrings (£2), I'm obsessed with rose gold so it was only naturally I picked them up especially when there are cute flowers and simple studs that look classic in my helix piercings. Not to mention some thick socks (£1) to wear with my Timberlands which came in a cream and a patterned effect, and 4 pairs of shoe liners or ankle socks to go with my gym trainers or converse etc.
Bow HEAVEN!
Boho headband lushness!
Now Primark have stepped up their game recently in the makeup department, I'm very picky with my skin and don't like to use unfamiliar products on my face however when I do get the odd bit of redness I have nothing to cover it with. So when I seen the PS… Colour Correctors (£1.50 each) I thought I could give it a whirl, so the only colour I knew out of the 4 I think that were there was the green that corrects redness. Silly me however didn't notice that at the bottom it says what the colours do (derpy Zoe moment) yet I am still super excited to try it out. I'm sure if it works out I will be going back to pick up some more and let you all know! Along with the corrector I felt a need to buy some of the Plain false nails (£1) as I had my nails done for Christmas and missed having pretty nails and I must say I love them I decided to buy white and a nudey-pink then had a glorious idea, I'd buy the design ones (£1) with beautiful dreamcatchers on and put one on one nail to mix it up a bit, anyway fabulous nails!

pigmentation and colour of the PS. Colour Correctors...
Coming up to my most exciting part of this blogpost… I picked up the cutest little pinafore dress! I love dungarees/pinafores, I have a black one and a red one which had beautiful rose gold detailing down the side. So when me and my mummy walked past and she said 'look at that Zoe' I was in love, it's so versatile and I can wear it anytime of year with black tights and a long sleeve skirt or in summer with a short sleeved t-shirt or striped top perhaps with converse or something. I had a little trouble finding it in store but for £12 it made me very excited to be adding it to my wardrobe.

Now I am a huge sucker for stationary and picked up the Sparkle Like A Diamond A5 notebook from Velvet Ghost's collection and her sticky note set as little stocking fillers for myself for Christmas and loved them so while I was having a look for some sweeties to nibble on I noticed some post-it notes and a to do list that I thought would look super cute on my tray under my desk with my notebook collection and Velvet Ghost post-it set. I fully debated buying Gabriella's pen and pencil pot and writing set but I don't write letters often haha and I have so many pots like the Ikea plant pots for my brushes and my rose gold Paperchase pot for my Mac Lipliners.



Just wanted to show the Velvet Ghost (Gabriella) range along with my little post-its hehe
I think along with the pinafore dress I was super excited about the range of Disney pj's/clothes and makeup bags they have to offer. I had been looking on Instagram at tags such as 'PrimarkHaul' and found a very cute Beauty and the Beast t-shirt (£7) which I just needed and a very cute The Little Mermaid makeup/wash bag (£5) that says 'Mermaids have more fun' in a navy colour and Ariel on. However the most exciting part of the wash bag was probably the zip! It is a gold ariel silhouette which is so super stunning and it was just the perfect detail to complete the bag. Along with the little Disney collection I mounted up I found the last remanding pairs of Disney Princess pyjama pants that were on sale from £8 to £2 which is a good deal! Alongside the Frozen pyjama pants which were also on sale from £8 to £5 but I absolutely love them!
Just a collection of pictures showing the Disney bits and pieces, including the beautiful Ariel zip on the wash bag.
AND, finally linking to the pyjama night time theme that is going on I picked up a dress gown my firs tin like 10 years for £5 in a lovely grey and white spots effect that is super soft and cosy!


Anyway that's all for my Primark Haul for now, hope you enjoyed and liked seeing the odd bits I picked up while shopping. I can finally wear them now (apart from the earrings and pj bottoms I couldn't resist Sorry) as I've been trying to keep them until I wrote this up. Thank you anyway my lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment