Saturday 23 January 2016

Lush Wishlist January 2015




I really enjoyed doing my high-end and drugstore beauty wish list and I love love love Lush so I thought I would do another wish list in the form of the Lush goodies i need to get my hands on! Especially some of the Valentine's day special goodies such as the Unicorn Horn and Prince Charming Shower Gel.







So let's get on with the products...
  1. Sakura (Bath Bomb) £3.50 - designed to evoke the burst of optimism the first sign of spring brings. Calming mimosa and jasmine oils are complemented by lemon oil and orange flower. I love lemon scents which I have probably said like 4 times in my Lush Haul that I adore lemon/lime and apple scents i suppose I like fruit hahaha!
  2. Green (Bubbleroon) £3.75 - another citrus scent oops haha! described as a moisturising,citrus-scented bubble bar will put you in mind of a fresh summer meadow. Created with bergamot, fresh avocado (also my favourite) and shea butter this sounded perfect! 
  3. Unicorn Horn (Bubble Bar) £4.25 - (Valentine's Special)  how they get a unicorns horn I do not know but YAAAAAY! Relaxing lavender oil meets mood-brightening neroli this bubble bar is beautiful and could probably get 2/3 baths out of this! I actually asked Nathan for this for Valentine's day hahaha oops..
  4. Lover Lamp (Bath Bomb) £3.95 - (Valentine's Special) I fell for this when I see it put little hearts in the bath, this comes across like a simple bath bomb made from Fair Trade organic cocoa butter and Brazilian orange oil to soften the skin. 
  5. Prince Charming (Showel Gel) £4.95 for 100g - (Valentine's Special) now that I explore more with Lush products I have started to use more of the Showel Gel's such as The Comforter and Snow Fairy (Christmas Special) SO I decided to give the small bottle a whirl. Created with fresh pomegranate juice and lashings of uplifting grapefruit oil not to mention soothing marshmallow root and Fair Trade vanilla pod and organic cocoa butter to soften the skin. When I smelt this in store there was no specific smell so I thought it overall smelt lovely haha..
  6. Jackie Oates (foundation) £9.95 for 20g - for smoothing those pale complexions (me me me) it's made with oat milk as a base with added nurturing shea butter,honey,aloe vera and glycerine to hydrate. I just love foundations i have lots and lots so I wanted to add a Lush one to my collection.
  7. Rose Jam ( Bubbleroon) £3.75 - along with the green bubbleroon these have new formulas and this looks so pretty and lovely! Definitely be able to get 2 baths out of these! Made with lemon (yaaaaay) rose and geranium oil with Fair Trade cocoa and shea butter this smells unreal!
  8. The Kiss (Lips) £5.50 - (Valentine's Special) I have used one of these lip balms before in Honey Trap and I love it for moisturizing my lips before i use my mac lip liners and lipsticks. Infused with hydrating butter and Kalahari melon and organic jojoba oils combined with illipe oil and agave syrup this tints the lips perfect and looks so smooth! Gimee gimee gimee...
  9. Intergalactic (Bath Bomb) £3.95 -  I love the big kind of explosion bath bombs like The experimenter and how they shower a bath with colour so this looks unreal! An awesome mix of refreshing peppermint (LOVE LOVE LOVE) and neon colour while popping candy takes you on a trip around the Milky Way.
  10. Fizzbanger (Bath Bomb) £3.95 - described as a Catherine wheel of a bath bomb. IT CHANGES COLOUR AS IT FIZZES! whattttttt?! crackling popping candy releasing a cirtussy apple and then a cinnamon, apple pie like scent with a hint of yland ylang. How they created a citrussy apple scent I don't know but my life is complete! Also contains petitgrain for aromatherapy to calm the breathing, slow the heartbeat and reduce anxiety, I need like 20 of these!
  11. Avobath (Bath Bomb) £3.50 - Avobath in the morning to help you face the day: its lemongrass and bergamot oils combined with avacado (makes sense haha) and olive oil. Leaving a shimmering green effect to the water, this smelt unreal when I smelt it in Lush the other day!
  12. Cupcake (Fresh Face Mask) £6.75 for 75g - I have tried one mask before and it cleared my spots massively so this sounds lovely and smells just as good! Rhassoul mud works with cocoa powder along with linseed and cocoa butter to draw out all the dirt and impurities to give a deep cleanse! 
  13. Twilight (Bath Bomb) £3.50 - This one seems good for me and my insomnia nights! described on the Lush website 'If sleep is evading you, this combination of essential oils will help get you ready for a good night's rest. It turns from the colour of the setting sun and gets darker, turning your water a shimmering deep purple.' OOH SPOOKY! Lavendar used to sooth and mind clear while benzoin and tonka remind you of a milky caramel malt drink. This sounds so perfect I should probably buy like 20...
Well that is all for my lush wish list hopefully I can pick up the Valentine's specials before they run out before I am so desperate to try them! Hope you enjoyed the read my lovelies!

All my love, 







No comments:

Post a Comment