Thursday 28 January 2016

My Pandora story...

This bracelet means the world to me, I have had it for just over a year now as it was a Christmas present of my parents along with my first 2 charms of Nathan to start it off. Each charm means something to me and I want to share this with all of you because it is a huge part of my life. 


So let's start with a basic overview of my bracelet.


My bracelet is the Pandora Charm Bracelet in Sterling Silver £55, I asked my parents for a bracelet but they chose me a simple one that they knew I would like. I'm going to start explaining my charms from left to right rather in order of buying/receiving them as it's a lot easier. I can say I am very lucky and all I asked for during the earlier stages of 2015 coming up to mine and Nathan's anniversary was charms and I bought one myself, so I am grateful.


So the first charm on the left is my Me & You charm I received this from Nathan on the day he returned from Canada along with Ralph Lauren Romance perfume which smells heavenly! I was so shocked with this charm as I didn't expect anything back from Canada but he complete surprised me and meant so much as this is not sold in Pandora in the UK and is one of a kind.

Next to this is the flower space £15 which I received of Nathan for my 20th birthday, I loved this spacer as I like flowers and nature and love taking long walks with Nathan and his dog through forests and things like that.

My third charm in is the one I bought myself. I purchased this from the Pandora near Lake Windermere in the Lake District, this was £30 and I bought this because I have always loved photography and textiles and taking photos of my work and keeping special memories.



Next to my camera is a charm I lusted for forever! I received this of Nathan for Valentine's day so it's almost a year old awww! I asked for this and hinted at this for the longest time but I think he took the hint. This charm is the My Princess tiara charm £30 and has the engraving of My Princess along the link. This is so sentimental to me as Nathan always calls me his princess.

Next up is one of the two charms I received when I got my bracelet. The heart spacer £15 was a charm Nathan picked for me along with the Gingerbread Man £30 for my first Christmas presents of him. I said to him I wanted a charm to represent love and Christmas but instead he picked me two charms rather than one because he does spoil me hahaha! I love these because they are my first ever charms and he really thought about me when purchasing them.



Next is the Openwork Heart Charm £20 which is one of 2 charms my mum has bought for my bracelet. She wanted to buy me a charm to represent love, this was bought for me at the same shop as my camera one in the Lake District as was a truly beautiful gift. 

Not surprisingly the next charm is army themed, if I could have got a tank charm I probably would have but the Toy Soldier Pendent Charm £35 was a perfect representation of my love for Nathan. I always the toy soldier emoji on my phone when posting about Nathan or whatever so this was perfect and the loveliest gift to receive from him for our 1 year anniversary.

Finally, this charm is the Heart Clip £35 I received this off my mum for getting a Distinction in my uni Textiles course so it was kind of a little well done treat. Again my mum chose a heart because she wanted to say she loves me and remind me of that when I wear it. I chose a clip purely to stop the bracelet from stretching and I want to keep it looking beautiful as it would really annoy me when my charms would swing round all over the bracelet.


I truly love my bracelet and intend to add more to it, I don't want a completely full bracelet just the centre part so I can only fit two more charms maybe onto the space.

  I decided to add in the last two charms I would like to add to my charm, the first up is the Tea Cup Charm £25 that I want to add next to my You & Me charm to represent my gran as she always loved cups of tea and tea parties and I really wanted something to remember her. The second charm is the Globe Clip £30 that I want to get for when me and Nathan travel or in fact just to represent that wherever he is we are always together and can work through the hard times.

Well that's all for now my lovelies! Hope you enjoyed the read I enjoyed writing it as it is like a personal story for me,

All my love, 



No comments:

Post a Comment